Halo 4/5 MC Undersuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexAnderson95

I've searched this forum and I've found very limited threads on chiefs undersuit or any spartan undersuit really. I don't know how to sew and I'm new to this kind of.. hobby. I want this suit to be as accurate as it possibly can for a first build. chief has black parts on his boots that aren't in any pep files I've found so I'm assuming that's also part of the undersuit. I don't know whether to make the padding out of foam or pepakura, I think foam would be more practical. I won't even start the undersuit until the armour is finished but I'd like to be able to look into doing it now while I'm still pepping. If ANY one has done an undersuit and easy/cheap way I'd appreciate any links to your build threads or tips. Also pics are helpful for me because I can't seem to find any on Google. The only time I've ever really seen chiefs undersuit (that I remember) was when his armour was being removed in the cut scene in halo 5..

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't mean to be rude or for anyone to take my comment as offense, BUT I was new here not too long ago and I was researching as well.
Finding undersuit threads didn't take more than a minute.
Hell, there is even whole forum section dedicated to it, where you find plenty of threads and posts dedicated to undersuits...
I was doing research both here on Google and it didn't take me a long time and I found A LOT of helpful references... so either you didn't search or you did something wrong.

Here is the whole forum section - http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

EDIT: What? I played Halo 5 multiple times... but I don't remember when Master Chief had his armor removed there? O_O"

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean to be rude or for anyone to take my comment as offense, BUT I was new here not too long ago and I was researching as well.
Finding undersuit threads didn't take more than a minute.
Hell, there is even whole forum section dedicated to it, where you find plenty of threads and posts dedicated to undersuits...
I was doing research both here on Google and it didn't take me a long time and I found A LOT of helpful references... so either you didn't search or you did something wrong.

Here is the whole forum section - http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22

EDIT: What? I played Halo 5 multiple times... but I don't remember when Master Chief had his armor removed there? O_O"
He probably meant Halo 4.

I don't have a computer, so 405th doesn't work in my browser and nothing came up for my search via tapatalk :/

And yes I meant halo 4 sorry haha

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

If you are in the process of undersuit research, I simply looked at all the threads and people eventually post progress on the undersuit part. A very good technique was used by Marawuff and I intend on using that technique myself from how good it looked.

Just look around get to know people and ask questions if a process isnt shown on how to make something. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back