1st Build Halo 4 and infinite Master Chief build

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking really great! I do have a question, did you brush on the plastidip or how did you work it? Thinking about a future possible upgrade to my armor
Hi, I actually used spray on plastidip since I've never heard of a brush on version before. I'm not sure which is better, I'm just going off of what Impact props did since I'm new to this. 2 layers, then paint.

Hi, I actually used spray on plastidip since I've never heard of a brush on version before. I'm not sure which is better, I'm just going off of what Impact props did since I'm new to this. 2 layers, then paint.
hey, its not so much brush on, more of pour over or dip, but Ive done a few thing with brushing it on, I havent heard of the spray though and that might actually be better

hey, its not so much brush on, more of pour over or dip, but Ive done a few thing with brushing it on, I havent heard of the spray though and that might actually be better
Spray is much better, in my opinion, to use cus its quick and very easy

Ok, progress report of the day: Got all but one piece painted excluding the chest, and made some good progress on the chest piece. It doesn't look terribly great, but for my first build I'm pretty pleased with how things are coming together. Some parts of it are too small to put it on in one piece so I'll have to cut it and attach some clips in certain areas. I will post painted pictures soon but I want to wait until I have them all done.

Attachments

• DSC00104.JPG
    DSC00104.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
  • DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
Ok, got a lot done recently. Chest piece is pretty much done, just needs a touch up in a few spots. Painting is done for all but chest piece and now I have to start on the boots. The clips won't arrive for a few days so until then it's just working on the boots.

Attachments

• DSC00106.JPG
    DSC00106.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
  • DSC00107.JPG
    DSC00107.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 132
  • DSC00108.JPG
    DSC00108.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 121
  • DSC00109.JPG
    DSC00109.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 121
  • DSC00110.JPG
    DSC00110.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 114
  • DSC00111.JPG
    DSC00111.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • DSC00112.JPG
    DSC00112.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 120
Looks great!

Ok, haven't made any progress on the boots yet, but I got the rest of the suit functional and now everything attaches nicely. I need a little bit more foam to do both boots so I have to wait for that to to get here so I can start on the second one. Really happy with how it's turning out and I can't wait to do another build to improve everything a bunch. Still have to paint 2 pieces but it's almost done.

Attachments

• IMG_1093.jpg
    IMG_1093.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1095.jpg
    IMG_1095.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 109
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back