Halo 4 Armor by Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revenge

Over the past few months, I’ve been posting pictures of the Cortana costume I have been working on for myself, but I guess it’s about time I post some pictures of the other costume project I have had in the works. For the past few months I’ve been busy making a suit of Halo 4 Armor for my husband. I got really excited when I first found the Pepakura method of making armor, thinking “Hey! I can do that!” When people started posting armor modeled after Master Chief’s new Halo 4 look, I decided to just go ahead and give it a go. It’s been an adventure hunting down all the different armor pieces as well as figuring out the best way to make armor. I may not be perfect at it, but I’d say it looks pretty good for a first attempt.

I'd like to say a special thank you to Kingrahl, Monkeyfuj, and Harnor for the Pepakura files they have shared on the 405th website.

Forarm-2.jpg

Forarm-1.jpg

Boot-1.jpg

* I decided to use old t-shirts instead of fiberglass cloth. Why pay money for cloth when I have a whole closet full of shirts I could cut up? I can't say how it compares to using fiberglass cloth, but it worked well for my needs.

Chest-1.jpg

Chest-2.jpg

Knee.jpg

Bicept.jpg

More pictures to come soon. I just finished making the helmet and shin pieces.

wow this is incredible! Your pep. work is so detailed and accurate and I am wicked excited to see how this turns out. Subscribing to this thread for sure

That looks so great!
I read your blog post, about something happening to the armor so it could not be warn to the halo 4 launch, I am so sorry.
these pictures shows that you can do it!
I hope I get to see you make armor in the future!

That looks so great!
I read your blog post, about something happening to the armor so it could not be warn to the halo 4 launch, I am so sorry.
these pictures shows that you can do it!
I hope I get to see you make armor in the future!

Yes, I made a mistake when fiberglassing a few of the pieces, causing it to not look or fit right and there wasn't enough time to redo the pieces. I'm taking a break from the costume for now. I'll pick it up again when I have the motivation to try again.

Don't give up! We're all rootin' for ya! :) Especially with as awesome as this pep is. We'll be here for you when you're ready to get it up and running again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back