Halo 4 Commando helmet build

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandoman247

Jr Member
I'm peppin a H4 Commando helmet. Pics to come soon. Cut fold glue cut fold glue so on and so on..................

The unfold is by NoMaybeYes

Here are some pics of the build so far. Started with the top and working my way down. IMG_1892.JPGIMG_1893.JPGIMG_1894.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

A little dork moment in the last pic. lol

Finished the 1st phase of the peppin!!! Probably won't be able to glass and resin till spring with the cold weather up here in Wisconsin. I'm gonna have to look and see if the fiberglass resin could be applied and then dried with a heat gun. IMG_1911.JPGIMG_1913.JPG

- - - Updated - - -

Next up my son's Halo 4 Raider helmet and my duaghter's Halo 4 Deadeye helmet. Threads for both of those coming soon.............Be calm and Pep

The work being done on this helmet is in my MK V thread. I will post the completion pic here when I'm done.

Can you send me the build template. I am new to this and I finally decided that I want to fulfill a desire of making my own suit that I have had sense childhood. just send helmet, but can you also link the main website of the build so that i can make the other pieces of other builds to add on to the helmet. please title the email Halo 4 helmet and more.

Last edited:
HaloRage While we're aware that File Archive isn't up yet, please do not necropost. You're welcome to send a private message to a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back