Halo 4 First look trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaninja

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I don't know about anyone else, but I REALLY want this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope to god they still have female mutliplayer options... and that they don't show MC's face.

That BR is UGLY. Christ.... I....

It's just so.... UUUUUUUGHGHGHGH

WHY? WHY? I mean the armor is growing on me. I like the permutations I've seen so far, but... WHY? That BR is just so BAD. It looks like a repainted NERF GUN. It looks like a PARODY of sci fi weaponry! Are they serious?

Something about that new spartan helmet seems, i dunno... Its like ive seen it before or something. Bad guy in ninja turtles? F'n sweet graphics though, finally

I see a lot of influence from Mass Effect and Crysis in the armor and weapons. Personally I prefer the older styles more, plus the older styles looked like "Halo," not "Crysis Mass Effect themed Halo gear" as it looks now.

Oh..WOW! I can't wait for Halo 4,it looks and sounds like it's gonna be BIG! Thanks for sharing :)
The new chief suit looks good but i'm not to taken by it.Something about the helmet i'm not liking so much. Graphics look amazing and so do the new maps. They're totally going all out on this no doubt about it.

What's making me happy right now is that in the multiplayer there seems to be different helmets. You know what that means? ARMORY!!!!!

I see a lot of influence from Mass Effect and Crysis in the armor and weapons. Personally I prefer the older styles more, plus the older styles looked like "Halo," not "Crysis Mass Effect themed Halo gear" as it looks now.
That is exactly what I was thinking. It looks pretty good, but is moving away from that "Halo" feel that we know and love. The game does look good though. We will just have to wait and see.

I think Halo will go the way of Star Wars: You have your old trilogy, then your new trilogy. The old trilogy will forever be branded into our minds as being "the best" while the new trilogy will be "Awesome! But the old trilogy is way better."
It's very seldom that a sequel can top it's predecessor.

Oh my god. Finally, a Halo game with a graphical engine matching Battlefield and Crysis... It's like a dream come true.

The Spartan-IVs look pretty epic just with the standard armor, I wonder if the Armory in H4 will have many many more permutations than Reach?

yeah i hope that it does, just that in the video it said that the armor used in the vid was the multiplayer armor so idk but i sure do hope so
i just saw something in a pic from Halo 4

halo4spartan.png
finger plate is missing on his left hand and only on that finger

I think it looks great myself, but I'm just one person. Guess we will have to wait and see if it can live up to the Halo name. Seen to many games that just could not deliver. Of course they can't please us all.

I was really skeptical about 343 making halo 4 and wasn't looking forward to it as i have with past games. that video just changed my opinion. Now im on the edge of my seat waiting for more. Im going tostart looking into the armor for Halo 4 and see what i need to start. CANT WAIT!

everything looks pretty good so far but my only two complaints so far are:

1. the new armor in multi-player feels to.....samus meets transformers, if that makes any sense
and
2. spartan IV's? i think thats stretching it a bit. it think that's going to be a hard "tie in"

I retract my statement about the the armor being a disgrace to Halo. I like it now. More so that knew spartan 4 helmet than anything.

I found that all the new info in this video and around the net has strengthened my hopes in Halo 4 and 343. But i have a few doubts i could really use clarification on so i can sleep easy.

PS: that new warthog, it really is exactly the same as the forza model, that was a major fanboy moment seeing that thing.

I'm so excited! Loving everything so far...guns, armor, warthog...everything. Working on the new BR now, stay tuned for the release. My gift to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back