Halo 4 Helmet Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Nico here, looking to make some Halo 4 helmet pep files for the public, i'll be going off of files that aren't yet made, so like, a Recruit helmet, Hazop, stuff like that, if you want a certain helmet, post the ref of it in this thread, and be patient!

here they are, my Recon references for you bro, hope you model it, would be awesome of you bro:
halo_4_recon_helmet_reference_image_1_by_crazydav0-d5mb62a.jpg

halo_4_recon_helmet_reference_image_2_by_crazydav0-d5mb64d.jpg

halo_4_recon_helmet_reference_image_3_by_crazydav0-d5mb66a.jpg

halo_4_recon_helmet_reference_image_4_by_crazydav0-d5mb6fd.jpg

sorry for the low res, my capture card isn't HD :(
would be the coolest helmet ever
Thanks

I'd love to see an Air Assault Helmet converted to Pepakura....also the Recruit helm (might have seen one of those done already though).

How bout' an EOD helmet? Here are some reference pictures...

Eod_4.png

tumblr_m9sb8xYArV1rcm6xeo1_1280.jpg

That's all I can get for now, but I'll try to get more later.

Just wandering if you are going to be charging for these files or not. Either way, thanks for helping out the community here.

-Seth

can the f.u.d. chief helmet be considered a h4 helmet?!

The FUD Helmet has been modeled and is available if you are a member of forum.soaringhammer.com
Also, I am going to request a High-poly Enforcer helmet :D
545_max.jpg

862_max.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Apologies for the limited reference. I will try to update this as much are released
Thanks!
:D

The FUD Helmet has been modeled and is available if you are a member of forum.soaringhammer.com
545_max.jpg

862_max.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Apologies for the limited reference. I will try to update this as much are released
Thanks!

Note how similar the Enforcer helmet is to the Operator helmet from Reach!
The top of the helmet is the biggest factor.

545_max.jpg

862_max.jpg

mqdefault.jpg

Thanks!
First off, all files i make here are 100% free, as free as kosher is devoid of pork :p and, yes..if you all provide me with more srenders like this, i can crnak out more helmets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back