halo 4 master chief armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

witherstorm34

can someone create pdf templates of the halo 4 master chief armor because i cant use pepakura and i don't want to takes to long

can someone create pdf templates of the halo 4 master chief armor because i cant use pepakura and i don't want to takes to long
Hey witherstorm34, the problem is that the Pepakura files need to be scaled for you personally. The ones in the armory are not a "one size fits all". We can definitely share some guides and help you along the way if you need it... if you use the magic word ;). And if scaling and creating the .pdf versions of the Pepakura files takes too long, well, then buckle up - creating armour takes a lot of work. Usually at least on the scale of months. You'll need a lot of patience to get through it, no matter the material.

If you plan on making the suit out of foam, you'll find that in the armory there are foam files. To use them you'll need a software such as Pepakura designer, by Tamasoft. With this you can look at a 3d model of the armor pieces, and scale them accordingly. The software is free by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back