Halo 4 Master Chief (MK VII) Foam Armor Templates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after scouring the internet for the Chief's Halo 4 armor Pepakura files unfolded and modded for use with foam and coming up with zilch, I decided to take it upon myself to fix them up.

I found a stash of the Chief's armor for use with cardstock, and I've started work on fixing them up. So far I've done the hand plates, the bicep piece, ab plate, and I've begun work on the chest and cod piece.

I'll be posting them here bit by bit as they're done (for some reason I'm not able to post in the "Creation Discussion" Forums, even though I've been a member for a few years now).

I've never really done this kind of work before, but I know the basics. Ditch all high-def, fiddly little parts. Break all sharp, angled folds, and only include one of every symmetrical piece. But I was wondering if there were any helpful hints or any advice anyone could throw me (for your benefit really).

Also, I've never had to upload files onto the 405th before, so could somebody let me know how to do this also?

Thanks guys.

I've actually already converted a few, I can clean them up and add them to this thread if you like. I've done the chest piece and helmet. Also you need to host the files somewhere, like Mediafire, and then post a link :D

I've actually already converted a few, I can clean them up and add them to this thread if you like. I've done the chest piece and helmet. Also you need to host the files somewhere, like Mediafire, and then post a link :D

And with what little I've done, that should make the whole set, unless I've missed anything. That worked out surprisingly well, haha, now I can get right to work.

Did you wanna post your bits too Archie? Ill add mine, and with CoolC's bits, we should be all set. Thanks guys :) I'll go throw my bits up on mediafire now and link 'em in my first post.

Are you already working on your foam armor? :)
I've done some foam unfolds too, you can find the link in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back