Halo 4 Multiplayer Build(ON HOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayByMyOwnRule

Alright it feels good to be back into building after my time spent playing Halo 4 but now its time to working on my multiplayer build here my armor

Helmet: Warrior
Torso: Recon
Left Shoulder: Warrior
Right Shoulder: Aviator
Forearms: Recruit
Legs: RG-63 Counter
fullbody.png

This may change in the future when more pep files become available but for now this is what i'm going for. First things first the undersuit i'm part of a group working on the undersuit project and we have yet to figure out anything but I do have a plan for at least a part of the undersuit i'm going to try EVA foam for the torso area at least and we'll just go from there so lets get to it!

nice design bro, i am doing the same thing (a spartsn IV EVA foam build), but i would like to know how you are going to make the recon torso. will it be pepakura, if so could you please send me the files, or is it going to be a scratch build?
i would like to see how this armor turns out, and it will also help me with mine.
:D

nice design bro, i am doing the same thing (a spartsn IV EVA foam build), but i would like to know how you are going to make the recon torso. will it be pepakura, if so could you please send me the files, or is it going to be a scratch build?
i would like to see how this armor turns out, and it will also help me with mine.
:D

Yes I am going you use pepakura for everything but the undersuit, but im going to have to wait because of now there is no recon halo anything but I know there is a number of people working on files

i know that ironiumcostuming is modelling the recon helmet but no one so far is modelling the recon torso. i want the pep file for it to.

Yea there's no Recon torso pepakura yet. I'm doing a foam build and looking to do recon torso and helmet, but might have to design it from scratch.

Best of luck.

Undersuit Update #1

Ok so I said we need to start with the undersuit and for the torso I would be using foam, well I went ahead and started and this is where i'm at so far take a look, criticize, any reply is welcome.

DSCN0173.jpg

This is a part of James_005 awesome render of the Halo 4 Undersuit (http://i.imgur.com/eNCj5.jpg), basically I started from the lower portion and am working up.

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

The notch is taken out for mobility reasons.
DSCN0178.jpg

This is what I got from a days work I think it looks good but this is my first time working wit foam so any help would be welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update #2
Ok sooooo I have a problem I ran out of foam but I've been looking at some more foam tips and tutorials and decided that i'm going to scrap what I have so far and start fresh, also i'm very much out of shape so thats another thing that need to be worked on so good bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back