Halo 4 PDO Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nox Umbra

Would anyone be willing to help me find or make the PDOs for this armor set.

Helmet: Wetwork
Torso: Wetwork
Left/Right Shoulder: Infiltrator
Forearms: Contoured
Legs: XG-89 Narrow

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would help me out!

fullbody.png

Sincerely,
Nox Umbra

Not to understate or be insensitive, but there is a LOT of people requesting Halo 4 pepakura models, which requires making a 3d model (Google Sketchup, Blender, Maya, 3ds Max). Of which there isn't a lot of people on here who know how to do it, and are learning or scouring, or moving on to different projects, or scratch building. You can put in a request to Rundown and Satchmo III, but those are no guarantees and most likely you'll have to pay if they would do it. So you should take a look at your options and decide if you really want this and how hard you are willing to work to make it. Good luck.

-Seth

Thanks for the reply Seth. Yeah I know that pepakura files take 3D files to be made from. I was just wondering if there is anyone who happens to know if any of these had been made yet. I might message Satchmo III cause I'm using his Deadeye helmet model now. Thanks for your info though man. I appreciate it.

Haven't seen the rest being made yet, but there is a Wetworks helmet here about half -2/3 of the way down the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back