Halo 4 Recon and misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorCardwell

Hey all, I've been on the forums for a Long time now and tried starting a helmet way back but it turned out to be too small; so now that I'm off at college I would like to try again. I go to The University of Alabama and I'm originally from Florida so I need to join the southern regiment I think.

I want to make the Halo 4 recon helmet but everywhere I look I can only just find the OBJ file. I'm not too good at unfolding and I was wondering if anyone had a good .PDO unfold that I could use. Eventually I will decide on what to use for the rest of the body but for now I want to take small steps and start with the helmet and possibly the hand plate/forearms since I can't find the helmet file I will search around the archives for a good file set for the arms. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

If anyone has access to the Halo 4 Recon helmet for pepakura that is already unfolded I would very much appreciate a link to it or where I may find it. The file archive doesn't have any recon files for halo 4. I've seen many folks use MonkeyFuj's Recon unfold saying that there were only a few problems in pepakura to fix, but I have tried contacting with no reply. Help would be very appreciated! Thanks yall.

image.jpg
Well I scaled it to what I assume would be close. I have a small head (8.5 inches) and I put in about 260 mm for height. Now to cut and fold!

image.jpg
well I'm almost there. Just 3 1/2 pages left to cut and fold and then I can go ham with glueing. If anyone has any supreme pepakura tips they would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise good luck on your own builds! Cya.

well check to see if someone is willing to trade for it. you might get a nice M6D pistol out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back