Halo 4 Venator armor build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperballistik

I wanted to make a new suit to wear to MegaCon held in Orland Florida for 2013 so I decided to make the Venator helmet plus the Armor, so far the armor is coming around slowly, FSRacer who is a member here on the 405th is helping me out with the suit, he is the guy who made the first Halo 4 Red Warrior suit, I have less than 3 weeks to pull this off so his help is greatly appreciated, so here is a thread on my progress to help keep my intrest in this build and getting it finished in time for the Con, I had to put off all my other builds to complete this one, its not my favorite but it seems the easiest to pull off in a short amount of time

So far all I have is pics of the helmets progress so far, I will post pics of the suit in a few days

THis is the helmet as it looks at the moment, I had to freehand carve all the lines into the helmet and currently im cleaning them up then I have to add some details on the lower back and sides of the helmet and that knob twisty thing in the center back of the helmet, I should have the helmet finished by the end of this week, at least thats what im shooting for, wish me luck haha

Here is the helmet during the smoothing process and before the line carving nightmare
IMG088_zpsfbb4f39b.jpg

Pics of the helmet after the nightmare lines carving session lol
IMG103_zpse3d5d4e7.jpg

IMG098_zps31ce281c.jpg

IMG096_zps52c32ae7.jpg

IMG099_zps8e5cfc04.jpg

Since these pics were taken yesterday I have cleaned most of them up and straighten them out especiall on the front top and front mouth area

I will post more updates soon, hopefully pics of the suits progress also

That's freakin AWESOME! but you know what would make it even more AWESOME-ER?????
If you paint it Brown. :)

That's one impressive helmet man!!! Can't wait to see more

Thanks Im trying ;)

Still wondering how you're going to see out of that ..

Not bad at all regardless... no bad at all.

When the helmet was in pep form I was actually suprised how well I could see out of it but that may change now that its hardened

Flippin sweet build man.....its definitly the first ever. cant wait to see more. +1 sub

Thanks

The helmet looks awesome, Hyper!

Thank you

That's freakin AWESOME! but you know what would make it even more AWESOME-ER?????
If you paint it Brown. :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Hhaha, your signature Jim should be, "You can have any color you want, as long as it's brown"
That fits you perfectly!

Don't tempt him Alex he may actually use your idea lol

Wow I forgot about this thread lol, guess I need to update it just incase some of you were interested in seeing the finished helmet

Here is a casting of the Venator helmet I built, I painted this one to mimic the version 343 used in their armor variant pictures

Now im working on the suit, hope to update that soon

Sorry for the blurry pics had to use my phones camera since I couldn't find my battery charger for my camera

IMG258_zpseb928525.jpg

IMG254_zps4fe6b2e0.jpg

7fcf4e90-2217-4b61-a16c-afe9a6581fd2_zps6cb2efe7.jpg

IMG263_zps4538af99.jpg

IMG261_zps634917b5.jpg

IMG260_zps6ddbc6ed.jpg

I want to build my own venator armor set but sad thing is i can't find any pep files for the thighs, arms, or the shins, i might just have to do it by eye, first time trying to build something like this.

I want to build my own venator armor set but sad thing is i can't find any pep files for the thighs, arms, or the shins, i might just have to do it by eye, first time trying to build something like this.

Please check the date of the previous post before entering your own - this thread has been inactive for almost three years now, and it's frowned upon to post in threads that have been inactive for more than a few months.

If you're looking for files, please check the File Archive - there are a good many files in there for you to try out.

Please check the date of the previous post before entering your own - this thread has been inactive for almost three years now, and it's frowned upon to post in threads that have been inactive for more than a few months.

If you're looking for files, please check the File Archive - there are a good many files in there for you to try out.
Thanks, i found some OBJ files and i got pepakura designer and unfolded them then put it into a PDO file, it might take me a bit to build it, first time doing something like this, also i don't have a budget i just will build acording to what i have as in foam wise or money wise, i wish you luck with all of your projects ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back