Halo 4 Venator Torso and Shoulder Foam Templates PDO's By JTM1997

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperballistik

Im finally releasing the Files I used for my Venator suit that I since put on hold, JTM1997 made the models I unfolded them for foam builds, you can modify the file for pepakura if you like, The files are Low Detail which is what I requested since I was using them for a foam build, you can add all the details while working with foam, also the Torso is not 100% accurate but close, the diffrences can be taken care of if building with foam, hope you guys can use them

VenatorChest_zps8e2c5757.jpg

Download link for torso file
http://www.4shared.com/file/LQkEfjcx/Venator_chest_Foam_Templates_5.html

VentatorSHLDR_zps46bfd3c2.jpg

Download link for shoulder
http://www.4shared.com/file/bU6sgvFx/Venator_shoulder_Foam_Template.html

For the shoulder you will have to scratch build the part that holds the shoulder to your arm also if someone knows of a better way to share the files besides 4 shared feel free to share the files on another file share site but please post the links in this thread

Attachments

• VenatorChest_zps8e2c5757.jpg
    VenatorChest_zps8e2c5757.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3,159
  • VentatorSHLDR_zps46bfd3c2.jpg
    VentatorSHLDR_zps46bfd3c2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 406
Thanks man, for adding another project on my already cramped room XD i won't have much after the space marine and Clone Commander i have planned...oh well

would it be too much to ask if someone could modify these templates for pep? EDIT: did it myself

Attachments

• sfdhsh_zpsd568a478.jpg
    sfdhsh_zpsd568a478.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 428
is this pep or foam ready? thank you and jtm1997 for releasing these.

edit: I just looked at the right side of the pic. big ole DERP on the grandest scale of derpatude( Webster come on, I claim this one too)

LoL I was about to say I think the pic shows pep, don't worry I think we all do the same thing ;)

I wonder If you can Upload this files again please, since thy are not available anymore. I need Chest, Helmet and Shoulder/Bicep if you have them.

elplac, be advised, this thread is almost 5 years old since last touched. Necro posting is frowned upon here. If you have a question, PM the author directly......but keep in mind, if the person hasn't been on in a while, you might not get an answer. Best to check out Armory and do a search there for what you're looking for HERE. Good luck and welcome to the 405th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back