Props Halo 5 - Arclight ARC-920 Build

ADarkOne

Hey everybody, I figured I would splinter off of the other model threads and start another one just to have the progress on my build of mBlackwell1002's Arclight 3D Model. I actually started with CPO Mendez's railgun model and I am actually continuing the buildout with both models since they both have advantages, but this post will contain my progress on the Arclight.

However a few of my shots do show my arclight print vs the railgun print if you a curious.

Here is the print of Part 1 of 8

IMG_5666-1.jpg

IMG_5667-1.jpg

A couple of quick comparison pics between the barrels of the Arclight vs the Regular Railgun Model

IMG_5673-1.jpg

Here is a closeup of the seam between the pieces:

IMG_5675-1.jpg

Still needed a bunch of sanding and some bondo that you can see in later pictures, but it wasn't bad. I had been experimenting with some different joining techniques, one of those being a "lego" style connector which ended up working pretty good.

IMG_5661-1.jpg

IMG_5662-1.jpg

IMG_5721.jpg

IMG_5723.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

And Finally here is my progress so far with 5 out of 8 pieces printed. You can also see the metal rod I am using to give it some structural integrity. There are spaces for two rods, but I only have one cut to size just yet.
IMG_5720.jpg

I should have the last three pieces printed out by the end of the weekend and I will post pics when I do.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.