1. This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
  2. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Halo 5: Guardians - Campaign - Edward Buck 1.0

Spartan IV Edward Buck's armor as seen in the campaign missions from Halo 5: Guardians

1. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner

Art Andrews submitted a new resource:

Halo 5: Guardians - Campaign - Edward Buck - Spartan IV Edward Buck's armor as seen in the campaign missions from Halo 5: Guardians

Read more about this resource...

2. SPEIGHTY

SPEIGHTY

Art Andrews , Art Andrews I've separated Halo 5 campaign Edward Buck into separate parts and the chest has two files , Chest full an Chest full Split,and undersuit from the file all in obj.

Attached Files:

Asgardianhammer likes this.
  3. Dylan Rutland

Dylan Rutland New Member

How do I download this file? It says I do not have permission to download it...

4. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku

you should only need to be logged in, try again and make sure you are logged in while you do it. if that doesn't work contact some staff members