1. This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.

Halo 5: Guardians - Campaign - Edward Buck 1.1

Spartan IV Edward Buck's armor as seen in the campaign missions from Halo 5: Guardians

1. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

Art Andrews submitted a new resource:

Halo 5: Guardians - Campaign - Edward Buck - Spartan IV Edward Buck's armor as seen in the campaign missions from Halo 5: Guardians

Read more about this resource...

2. SPEIGHTY

SPEIGHTY 405th OBJ Master

Art Andrews , Art Andrews I've separated Halo 5 campaign Edward Buck into separate parts and the chest has two files , Chest full an Chest full Split,and undersuit from the file all in obj.

Attached Files:

Asgardianhammer likes this.
  3. Dylan Rutland

Dylan Rutland New Member

How do I download this file? It says I do not have permission to download it...

4. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku Well-Known Member

you should only need to be logged in, try again and make sure you are logged in while you do it. if that doesn't work contact some staff members

5. Art Andrews

Art Andrews Community Owner Community Staff

6. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Is this the full pepakura for Buck? *looks hopeful*

7. SavedbyGraceG12

SavedbyGraceG12 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it looks to be just the raw obj. files with the textures. Sorry bro, doesn't look like anyone has uploaded any unfolded files for Pepakura.

8. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Really I just need something I can use as a pattern for foam

9. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Can they be used for 3D printing?

10. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Member

Not without some retooling. It might be easier to turn it into pep files.

11. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Standard pep only, or foam pep too? I'm looking to do the rest of the armor from foam

12. MoeSizzlac

MoeSizzlac Member

I don't really know. I just have a light grasp of how to turn the obj's into 3d printable files. Sometimes, one file can take up to a few hours for me.

13. PillarofAutumn

PillarofAutumn Jr Member

Sadly, my personal computer (a Mac) misbehaving means I can't try learning to unfold the file for pep, unless I can download and run a Windows-friendly pep reader on an external hard drive?