• This forum serves as a repository for threads that are directly attached to the resources in our Armory. These threads are generated automatically and members cannot create new threads in this forum separate from a Armory resource. Please use these threads to discuss the files that have been made available in the Armory.
Halo 5: Guardians - MJOLNIR GEN2 - War Master

Halo 5: Guardians - MJOLNIR GEN2 - War Master 1.1

No permission to download

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Art Andrews submitted a new resource:

Halo 5: Guardians - MJOLNIR GEN2 - War Master - MJOLNIR [GEN2] War Master armor from Halo 5: Guardians

This is a comprehensive zip file including numerous files from multiple artists.

Contents of zip-file:

Game Assets (Assets made available by Chernobyl)
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-war-master-body-female.obj
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-war-master-body-male.obj
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-war-master-helmet.obj
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-body-war-master-cc-texture.png
  • halo-5-mjolnir-gen2-body-war-master-diff-texture.jpg...

Read more about this resource...

Art Andrews Halo 5 Warmaster-mjolnir-gen2, separated into individual obj parts with full chest an split chest.

Attachments

• HALO-5-WAR MASTER-MJOLNIR-GEN2.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 544
is there a high res +more poly file for sale or a place you know guys more than me, im trying to find a sharp 3d print for the war master helmet with the little details of the visor:(

is there a high res +more poly file for sale or a place you know guys more than me, im trying to find a sharp 3d print for the war master helmet with the little details of the visor:(
There's a linked print ready version here.

There's a linked print ready version here.
YES i have that file to but look the detail on this one, i will have to sculp or pay someone to do it <3, the one you show me is made by chernobyl:)

Attachments

• T7R1W35.jpg
    T7R1W35.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 190
This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back