Halo 5 "Noble" PEP, paper build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErMaC

IMG_2944.JPG IMG_2945.JPG IMG_2946.JPG

Assembly complete. Dowels were also put in place to help keep the shape for the resin process.

IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2961.JPG IMG_2963.JPG IMG_2964.JPG IMG_2965.JPG IMG_2966.JPG

I just want you to know that i am quite excited to see you at it again. You sir, are a master of this craft. I wish you the best of luck. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

Thank you sir. I'm just waiting for the rest of the files for the noble suit to come out. I will be unfolding them for everyone to download as soon as they are available.

That's looking a little wonky, and the file could probably do with some cleaning up in Blender before it's unfolded, but otherwise, it's good work from a raw game-ripped file. Well done.

That's looking a little wonky, and the file could probably do with some cleaning up in Blender before it's unfolded, but otherwise, it's good work from a raw game-ripped file. Well done.

I agree. I am going to rebuild it cause it looks terrible. And yes the file needs to be severely cleaned up. I had trouble in spots because of clutter.

I agree. I am going to rebuild it cause it looks terrible. And yes the file needs to be severely cleaned up. I had trouble in spots because of clutter.

I'll take a look at the file over the weekend and see what I can do to clean it up for you, might even do a basic unfold as well once I'm done.

It's probably also worth trying to have the unfold follow the same general layout as the Halo: Reach Commando helmet people commonly use.

EDIT: after looking at the file, I'm of the belief that it's probably better to simply add the AI port detail to the back of the aforementioned Halo: Reach variant than to clean this helmet up.

I'll take a look at the file over the weekend and see what I can do to clean it up for you, might even do a basic unfold as well once I'm done.

It's probably also worth trying to have the unfold follow the same general layout as the Halo: Reach Commando helmet people commonly use.
I followed ruze789 carter helmet pattern the mouth area has a lot of extra stuff and the visor are doesn't even have tabs to glue it on. But thank you for willing to take a look. There's a lot clutter. But I will also try to clean it up.

I forgot to say thank you for your compliment :)

I have to say those are some clean folds and that helm is looking fantastic! I also live in the Midwest region--up north in the Frozen Tundra just south of Lambeau Field. When my kids and I are done with are gear it would be great to meet some of the rest of the Midwest crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back