Halo 5 "Noble" PEP, paper build.

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by ErMaC, Nov 18, 2015.

1. ErMaC

ErMaC

2. ArkyGrimm

ArkyGrimm New Member

that's looking really good so far. I gotta start on my brother's and my helmets here soon...

3. kaimbell90

kaimbell90

Just started mine as well. Looks great, thanks for doing the unfold!

4. ErMaC

ErMaC

You are welcome

5. ErMaC

ErMaC

Assembly complete. Dowels were also put in place to help keep the shape for the resin process.

IMG_2962.JPG IMG_2961.JPG IMG_2963.JPG IMG_2964.JPG IMG_2965.JPG IMG_2966.JPG

6. Meatwad

Meatwad Jr Member

I just want you to know that i am quite excited to see you at it again. You sir, are a master of this craft. I wish you the best of luck. I will be keeping a close eye on this thread.

7. ErMaC

ErMaC

Thank you sir. I'm just waiting for the rest of the files for the noble suit to come out. I will be unfolding them for everyone to download as soon as they are available.

8. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

looks great. How long did it take?

9. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

That's looking a little wonky, and the file could probably do with some cleaning up in Blender before it's unfolded, but otherwise, it's good work from a raw game-ripped file. Well done.

10. ErMaC

ErMaC

I agree. I am going to rebuild it cause it looks terrible. And yes the file needs to be severely cleaned up. I had trouble in spots because of clutter.

11. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

I'll take a look at the file over the weekend and see what I can do to clean it up for you, might even do a basic unfold as well once I'm done.

It's probably also worth trying to have the unfold follow the same general layout as the Halo: Reach Commando helmet people commonly use.

EDIT: after looking at the file, I'm of the belief that it's probably better to simply add the AI port detail to the back of the aforementioned Halo: Reach variant than to clean this helmet up.

12. ErMaC

ErMaC

About 20 hours to cut out and assemble

13. ErMaC

ErMaC

I followed ruze789 carter helmet pattern the mouth area has a lot of extra stuff and the visor are doesn't even have tabs to glue it on. But thank you for willing to take a look. There's a lot clutter. But I will also try to clean it up.

14. evillord363

evillord363 New Member

Yes will follow

15. ErMaC

ErMaC

I forgot to say thank you for your compliment :)

16. Chernobyl

Chernobyl

's alright, no thanks needed. I'm just glad the files I put up are getting used.

17. ErMaC

ErMaC

new version of the unfold uploaded. Im going to start the rebuild tonite

18. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer

WOW! O_O

This is very clean pep! Congratz, it looks great!

19. ErMaC

ErMaC

Thank you

20. mandoman247

mandoman247

I have to say those are some clean folds and that helm is looking fantastic! I also live in the Midwest region--up north in the Frozen Tundra just south of Lambeau Field. When my kids and I are done with are gear it would be great to meet some of the rest of the Midwest crew.

21. ErMaC

ErMaC

You should join the regiment. We plan on being at C2E2 next year in Chicago

22. ErMaC

ErMaC

I'm currently unfolded the halo 5 base undersuit for everyone. It is going really well so far. It will be uploaded as soon as it's complete

image.jpeg image.jpeg

23. ErMaC

ErMaC

I rebuilt the noble helmet and I think I nailed it this time.

IMG_3126.JPG IMG_3124.JPG IMG_3122.JPG

I also have reference photos for the detail for the bondo work."

IMG_3114.JPG IMG_3115.JPG

PerniciousDuke likes this.
  24. Spartan X

Spartan X New Member

Looks incredible. Can't wait to see more !

25. ErMaC

ErMaC

It's been a couple of years but I am back on this website and will be continuing my halo 5 Noble build. For those of you who are new to this site this is my previous build was Carter from Halo Reach. I look forward on watching everyone build progress and will be interacting a lot on this site. DSCN0673.jpg