Halo 5 prop idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentflorida

Jr Member
This is just a repost. I accidentally labeled the previous title incorrectly.

Like my previous post with the reach armor idea, it may be possible it may be not. For those who play Halo 5,*raises hand*, you would recall the special feature which allows you to aim down sights which has never been seen in any halo fps game. A few of the weapons have what is called a smart link which displays different holographic uh... I can't think of the word right now. I'll just say holographic display which also shows the firing circle that increases in diameter and radius increasing the different bullet paths as fully automatic weapons continue firing as well as semi automatic weapons and well almost anything. Well I think we can make a halo 5 helmet which displays the holographic display on the visor. I looked very carefully at the difference between regular view and aim down sights featuring the hologram. I saw that it isn't really the helmet that displays it but it's the gun that displays the holographic display on your helmet. If you look at the gun when you aim down sights with a holographic display you can see a light, maybe a dot, maybe more than a dot of light. I was thinking we could possibly have a light installed on a prop and possibly have a switch, button, or a trigger you need to hold down to activate the light and possibly have a transparent tape or something like that on the light. Maybe even have it integrated or imprinted on the light. And hopefully it would work with the helmet. Now I think we will need a special type of visor. Maybe not transparent. It will need a to be kind of oqape as in solid color or semi oqape. I was thinking this would work for black visors due to the ability to absorb light. The visor would need to be able to absorb the light to keep it from actually passing through the visor and into your eyes. Now we can either keep the visor dark enough or have the light low enough to not reach your eyes. This is just a possibility. It may not actually be possible though. I choose to defy the possible. I choose to accomplish and push boundaries. May need to be multiple layers of visors but I'm not sure. I'm just a dreamer and a kid. So what do I know. But you guys tell me why you think about it. Tell me if it's possible or not possible. You can tell me how or how not. Add ideas for this subject or ideas in general.

This is actually called smart link.
This is how you have been able to zoom in all Halo games.
Smart-linking is a process of linking the optical scope to user's HUD and it's used in most firearms.

(because with the helmet on you could never be able to actually effectively see through a scope on a rifle, etc.)

Thank you for the correction SpartanPalmer. However I did use smart link as the name of it. It's what is being the way the smart link is being displayed that I had trouble describing. I believe was the word design. I appreciate the information as well. Using the smart link also increase the accuracy of automatic weapon than it does when firing without the smart link or scope. I wish to find out what you SpartanPalmer and everyone else think about this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back