Halo 5 Saw (The Answer) Foam

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyranger72

Hello all you fine people, today I will be showing you my favorite gun to get in super festa. This weapon was in all honesty not that bad to put together. I was given the template from a friend and got to work on it asap. The drum mag is also detachable! Let me know your thoughts and have a nice day :D.
IMG_3825.PNGIMG_3822.PNGIMG_3824.PNGIMG_3821.PNGIMG_3826.PNG

PLEASE! Do a brutha a solid, do you still have the pepakura or then files for this foam prop? I want to build one but can't find a pepakura file anywhere. (Here included. There isn't a pep file in the unsc weapons for halo 4 or 5)

PLEASE! Do a brutha a solid, do you still have the pepakura or then files for this foam prop? I want to build one but can't find a pepakura file anywhere. (Here included. There isn't a pep file in the unsc weapons for halo 4 or 5)
Hello! I was actually given this file from Authentic Props on Instagram. Try looking him up and seeing if he still has them available. His profile photo is red and has an A and P.

Hello all you fine people, today I will be showing you my favorite gun to get in super festa. This weapon was in all honesty not that bad to put together. I was given the template from a friend and got to work on it asap. The drum mag is also detachable! Let me know your thoughts and have a nice day :D.
View attachment 284381View attachment 284382View attachment 284383View attachment 284384View attachment 284385
Very very beautiful artwork. A pure masterpiece and you should be proud of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back