Halo 5 Sniper Rifle (Finished)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyan Junkie

Jr Member
Hey all ! I've been around here for awhile but never posted until just now. Here is what I am working on at the moment.

It's going to have a custom paintjob on it as well. Midnight blue and black with white (maybe gray as well) tiger stripes.

WIP sniper 1.jpgWIP sniper 2.jpg

Re: WIP Halo 5 Sniper Rifle

Thanks for the kind words! Here's some more progress I made last night, I'll be working on it more today too so I'll update this post some time soon
.WIP sniper 3.jpg

Progress is looking great my friend and the detail on it is remarkable. Keep us informed on any progress!

Update: Added weathering and painted a few details. Just a few small things to do and it's done.
WIP sniper 5.jpg

Looks great! Have you thought of adding moving parts to add more detail? Either way, like I said, it looks great keep it up!

Looks great! Have you thought of adding moving parts to add more detail? Either way, like I said, it looks great keep it up!

I got about 90% of the details in, this is my first full sized weapon so I went a little easy on it. It'll be easier to see the details when I take some nice photos.

Speaking of, it's finished! I'll take nice photos tomorrow when it's day time.
WIP sniper 6.jpg

Hey all ! The weather was nice-ish today so I got some proper photos taken of the finished Sniper Rifle. For now I decided no on the tiger stripes, not sure if I will add them or not. Well I'll stop chatting and just show you.
Halo 5 Sniper Rifle 2.jpg Halo 5 Sniper Rifle 4.jpg Halo 5 Sniper Rifle.jpg Halo 5 Sniper Rifle 5.jpg Halo 5 Sniper Rifle 3.jpg Halo 5 Sniper Rifle 6.jpg

OH DAMN.
You finished it!
I totally missed the earlier post... ;_;

Damn, the sniper rifle looks very cool! Congratz! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back