Halo 5 Spartan Helljumper (Buck) - Pepakura/Paper Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 3:

Right Shin Detail 12.jpg Right Shin Detail 13.jpg Right Shin Detail 14.jpg Right Shin Detail 15.jpg Right Shin Detail 16.jpg Right Shin Detail 17.jpg Right Shin Detail 18.jpg Right Shin Detail 19.jpg Right Shin Detail 20.jpg Right Shin Detail 21.jpg Right Shin Detail 22.jpg Right Shin Detail 23.jpg Right Shin Detail 24.jpg Right Shin Detail 25.jpg Right Shin Detail 26.jpg

Great pep work Gralt! What's the cardboard piece for?

I did it to provide depth without having to build REALLY small pieces or ledges and provide a sturdier structure. In this case on the shin piece itself i won't do it again because of some other issues it brought up, but for the detail piece later on I'll do the same thing because it will save a lot of time and provide a better structure.

Hi ShiroMaster312

Please be aware of the date of the last post. This last post in this thread is just about two years old. Message the original poster if you have a question about their files. Otherwise check out the The Armory | Halo Costume and Prop Maker Community - 405th for our resource files.

A quick search of The Armory yields:

Posting here brings up dead threads (older than 3 months) and pushes down current ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back