Halo 5 Weapon Models

Discussion in 'Halo 3D Modeling' started by Zero Prime, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Zero Prime

Zero Prime

Hello all. So recently I have been wanting to make some of the Halo 5 Weapons, however I noticed that all of the models vanished with the site move. So I started looking around and learning, and I have been able to pull the weapon assets from H5: Forge. Now I have to give credit where credit is due, much of this is based on the work Chernobyl and others have done, I am simply continuing where they left off and sharing the models.

Right now I have most of the non-UNSC stuff finished, I will start on the UNSC soon.

Now a couple of things to get out of the way.
    - I am starting with the Weapons and attachments since that is where my interest lays.
    - I will not discuss the tools used, like Chernobyl said we are able to host these at the grace of 343i/MSoft lets not push it.
    - Please don't make request/demands, I am still learning so some thing will take time to get.
    -If you open these in any 3D Program they are OVERSIZED, they will need to be properly scaled before any work can be done on them.

In this first dump I give the Covenant and Forerunner Weapons as well as the Turrets and Stands. These are in a .rar file and the models are saved as .OBJ's although I would not recommend making them with pepakura.

Covenant Weapons
    Forerunner Weapons

2. SI3RRA 117

SI3RRA 117

Yay more H5 assets!!! Thank you for picking this up I think this is a huge contribution to the community. I know sadly without Chernobyl the newer H5 assets have been pretty limited.

3. Zero Prime

Zero Prime

And here is the last of the Weapon Files, the UNSC weapons. I am starting on the Attachments ant the moment and I should have them up soon.

UNSC Weapons

SI3RRA 117 and ReClaimer8015 like this.
  4. ReClaimer8015

ReClaimer8015

These are great! Thank you so much!

5. Zero Prime

Zero Prime

Okay, one last file dump... well two. I just finished pulling all of the attachments and the MP Items. The only thing I did not do were the stabilizer jets as they, well that model is a mess. Each weapon got their own set of jets and they are all melded into one model. I am still looking through everything that is included in the files and I will start pulling more soon. I am currently torn between trying to pull the armor or vehicles but it will probably boil down to what I can and cant pull.

Attachments
    MP Items

P.S. This is what all of the armor stacked on top of itself looks like.
    bafzZAa.png

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  6. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Well done on these pulls! Its greatly appreciated.

7. CommanderPalmer

CommanderPalmer Membership Officer

That... um... thing... It looks like a Clown armor set. I would totally murder or run away for my life if it ever got near me...

dafuq.jpg

8. Jurassic

Jurassic

Thanks for the sources, this will prove to be very usefull!

9. Zero Prime

Zero Prime

So seeing as the Armor assets have been re uploaded to the Armory I am holding off on pulling the armor unless specifically requested. In the mean time I have started work on pulling the Vehicle models. more news to follow.

SI3RRA 117 likes this.
  10. Harri51

Harri51

ooooo so want some of these just to make and put on my wall. Oh boy i sound like benton now....crud

11. Austin3991

Austin3991

Thanks for the dump man!