Halo and stuff. With Mr Ackbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Ackbar

Does everyone remember on Halo 4, the level with the mammoth?
If you are looking for something fun to do with a friend, try this!

1. When the level starts kill all the marines.
2.What ever you do don't take any of the warthogs
out of the mammoth.(This is why you have to
kill the marines, as they will steal them.)
3. collect every warthog you find and park it in
the mammoth.

Now try not to let your collection despawn or explode.
(Also put every skull on.)

I will post later all the fun things to do, while playing Halo, that I know.

("IT'S A TRAP!")

I know one in the mission where you pilot the pelican.
at the start of the mission kill all the marines like a heartless terminator (this may take a while) once they are all dead SGT JOHNSON WILL APEARE! I don't know if this actually him though, its just a dark skin marine with a sgt cap on but his voice sounds very similar

I know one in the mission where you pilot the pelican.
at the start of the mission kill all the marines like a heartless terminator (this may take a while) once they are all dead SGT JOHNSON WILL APEARE! I don't know if this actually him though, its just a dark skin marine with a sgt cap on but his voice sounds very similar
Sounds like a secret is about to be uncovered

1. When the level starts kill all the marines.
2.What ever you do don't take any of the warthogs
out of the mammoth.(This is why you have to
kill the marines, as they will steal them.)
3. collect every warthog you find and park it in
the mammoth.

What exactly is the purpose of this? I feel like this further builds up the wall of distrust between ODSTS, Marines, and the Spartans.

I have no idea how any of you passed the psyche tests that they allowed you to get into the UNSC...

Heh, psych analysis'.. they said I became more normal because Reach fell. Isn't that messed up or what?

Does anyone Remember Halo 3 forge world Sand Trap? You need three or more people to do this.
One person jumps into the cabin of the elephant (not to drive it though) and two people try to make
the elephant do a backflip in the air. The two other people need to get under the elephant with scorpions
and an flip it. The person in the cabin has to try and not get thrown out.
If done right it is a lot of fun.

("IT'S A TRAP!")

Does anyone Remember Halo 3 forge world Sand Trap? You need three or more people to do this.
One person jumps into the cabin of the elephant (not to drive it though) and two people try to make
the elephant do a backflip in the air. The two other people need to get under the elephant with scorpions
and an flip it. The person in the cabin has to try and not get thrown out.
If done right it is a lot of fun.

("IT'S A TRAP!")

And once you flip the elephant and you try to flip it back to normal it will say this

Hold X to flip, wait.. WHAT? how did you do that?!

Ah yes, Elephant tipping. An activity I enjoy with me nephews.
We drive the Elephant up on to a slop, place some fusion coils along the elevated treads and then toss a grenade.

Halo Reach, the best Halo game of all. Go onto firefight and change all the waves to Heretic snipers. Then set the game mode to legendary. It is also a good idea to turn ever skull on, but is only optional. Next turn starting lives to unlimited( you will need it) and go to Spartan settings. Make the load outs how you want (I strongly advise having a rocket launcher ). You will need to have bottomless clip turned on in Spartan settings. Next step is to play, you will get killed more then thirty times no matter how good you are. If you are a noob at Halo you most likely will die over a hundred times. HAVE FUN!

From Mr Ackbar
("IT'S A TRAP!")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back