Halo Anniversary Midnight Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Is there anyone else that attended a midnight release? I did! I was actually VERY happy about this particular midnight release because it marks the 10 year Anniversary for Halo AND.............................

I got to wear my Kat costume in public for the FIRST TIME!!! It went GREAT!!! :D

The gamestop crew that made the night possible and the dude in the black shirt to my right helped me get suited up! XD lol
16aw2g0.jpg

She loves Halo too. :p hehe
55f9jn.jpg

"Give me my Halo or feel plasma in your face!" lulz
This was actually the FIRST copy of Halo sold at this location. At midnight, they quickly gave me my copy, did the picture then let the people in that were waiting outside in line. XD haha
9s4brt.jpg

Sup dawg? haha
zn7kgx.jpg

Poor yipyap was stuck with a chain around his neck all night. However, it helped me keep track of him and not loose him or get him stolen. I would have been DEVESTATED if something happened to him! I love that little guy. XD lol I ended up referring to him as "my kill" for the rest of the night. lol
116mmpx.jpg

This was the LONGEST amount of time I wore my costume for and it held up pretty good. Despite the large gap between the chestplate and belt, EVERYONE got a kick out of it! LOTS of people were taking pics of me with their phone AND even asked to have their picture taken with me! I had a blast!! :D

So THAT is what it feels like to go out dressed in public as a Spartan? XD LOL

This was the LONGEST amount of time I wore my costume for and it held up pretty good. Despite the large gap between the chestplate and belt, EVERYONE got a kick out of it! LOTS of people were taking pics of me with their phone AND even asked to have their picture taken with me! I had a blast!! :D

So THAT is what it feels like to go out dressed in public as a Spartan? XD LOL

Those are fantastic pics Goddess!
Yes! "THAT" is exactly how I feel everytime I go out in public as a Spartan. I find "THAT" is the ultimate test as to how well one had made there armor. Public response. Based upon what you experienced and described, you have one heck of a Kat armor. KUDO's Goddess. KUDO's!!!!

Can't wait to see more outings from you and your armor.

Cheers!

Nice pictures HaloGodess. Glad you had a fun time. Going out in public is the best feeling with your spartan armor.

I also went to Game Stop, and they gave me the first copy of the night.... for FREE :D:D:D
100_1446.jpg

My friend is also editing a video, and should have it up in the next day or so.

There were no midnight releases in my area, otherwise I would have dressed up.

I was considering doing a drive-by dressed as Jorge during the MW3 launch. That would've riled up a nice flame war.

Our local store didn't want people in the store for more than a minute or two so I spent all my time in line getting pictures with the Assassin's Creed preorder customers. My helper was too shy to take more than one picture. Here's me and our campus EA Rep (He really wanted to hold that gun)
386735_10150399865369549_502564548_8415042_842945159_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back