Halo Apocalypse Beta 1.95 Menu Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

Here's a demo of the menu, with Devils...Monsters... from the Halo soundtrack.

Forge, Multiplayer (The server part anyway), Account, Credits, and Quit work.
The Account shows you the mail/pm thing I'm working on.

Download
You must unzip it for it to work!

If you want to, add this to your signature:
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain'>
HAsupport2.jpg
I support Halo: Apocalypse</div>

Testers
1) Spartan 172
2) RadioactiV777
3) Rowinish
4) HaloFreakX
5) smilie120
6) mooseguy04
7) kerotan 36
8) LastSpartan
9) Dark Rogue
10) Robogenesis

Suits
Another list. This time for more suits you guys want to see in the game.
1) Iron Man suit from mooseguy04
2) Stormtrooper from mooseguy04
3) Spartan III from mooseguy04
4) Sgt. Johnson from mooseguy04
5) Elite Variants from HaloFreakX
6) Crysis Nanosuit from Robogenesis
8) Big Daddy from Robogenesis
8) Available
9) Available
10) Available

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow cool i think you should lower the Spartan Laser to 15 or 10 ammo but other then that i think it really cool and i cant wait to play the whole thing (y)

Thanks for replying. If you want to, you can be a tester. PM me about it.

Oh, and thank you for the suggestion. Yeah, I was thinking it was a bit too high.

Rid3r said:
Thanks for replying. If you want to, you can be a tester. PM me about it.

Oh, and thank you for the suggestion. Yeah, I was thinking it was a bit too high.

k

OMG. you have to give me the spartan lazor sprite and tell me how you did it in game maker. i have game maker so i really want to know how you did it.

That host is horrible. WAY to many popups, to many pages, and it's verification code system is screwed up.

It showed "LETH". I typed it every way imaginable, it didn't work. Then I clicked "Audio Version", and it said "QUUEU" even though it showed "LETH", plus the code is always only 4 letters, not 5. I was able to download it twice, but it said that the zip file was corrupt both times.

Could you upload it to a 4-shared mirror or something? I'd really like to try it.

hey rid3r this is pretty good, u did this by ur self i applaud you, i too have game maker but have not touched it for awhile, i wouldnt mind helping out as a tester, but i have to say it looks nice, alot of the game maker games i have seen arnt really up to this level

Robogenisis said:
That host is horrible. WAY to many popups, to many pages, and it's verification code system is screwed up.

It showed "LETH". I typed it every way imaginable, it didn't work. Then I clicked "Audio Version", and it said "QUUEU" even though it showed "LETH", plus the code is always only 4 letters, not 5. I was able to download it twice, but it said that the zip file was corrupt both times.

Could you upload it to a 4-shared mirror or something? I'd really like to try it.

I will upload to a new host as soon as I can - for some reason my email address will not work for registering at places, and the ones I HAVE registered at are too slow.

EDIT: New mirror. http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/ffdda446e3_13.12MB

rider can you please try to set up a mac version? if you cant then PM me the game maker file and ill try to change it to mac there

The pre-beta has been released to all the testers that pm'ed me. If you want it there are still 4 tester spots left. Hurry!

All the tester spots have been taken. I'm sorry if you wanted to be one. If you applied before I posted this you will still get a tester badge and RvB armor when you download the final of HA.

So far, only one person did (I've yet to go through all of my pm's). If any more are found, I will post them here:
> colmon_9
> Assassin716 (is the 11th tester because I plain forgot about their post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back