Halo Apocalypse Beta 1.95 Menu Demo

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rid3r @ May 29 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yes, it's made with Game Maker. I will probably need help on the multiplayer, as I've got the basic concept but I'm not sure everything will work right.

<drum roll>
The Halo Apoc Beta 1.5 is out! Get while you can! (y)
Click on the Golden Link (with no popups) and download!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I made a song for it called Frostbite. It's included in the file. Please don't use it without my permission. </div>

first: This game looks cool, i do stuff in Game maker too, but they are ugly, and they suck. :) , but the link (the first post where it says "gold link") dose not work. Is the demo still awalible or do we need to w8 4 the full game? :)

second: I whant to post a post about my halo game that i "made", but i cant make new post, why can i do that? Do i have to write enuff replies first?

but anyway, this game looks realy cool! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
How can you post twice in the wrong thread? o_O

Good work on the game Rid3r cant wait to see the final product :)

Wow, I must be retarded... Twice?! Maybe I had two tabs opened and I was meaning to post in another thread...

Jts to let you guys know, I cannot be testing the demo's anymore, my computer got a terrible virus (the getamac v1.0)
But hey, on the bright side, it still runs internet explorer (because the virus opens it up >_<)
But still, Rid3r, send me a message if you have another beta, just so I know and if I get my compy fixed.

I just wanna know, why cant i start new topics? Do i have to write enuff replies first? I have looked like, on the help page and more places, but i cant fins info bout this... plzz help.

(Sry for the off topic, but i realy need to know this)

you can make new topics go to the noob forum.

make productive replys, don't go off topic, and don't spam. also dont make pointless qeustion threads when theirs a qeustion and answers team.

any way is theira deadspace suit?

iizahsum said:

make productive replys, don't go off topic, and don't spam. also dont make pointless qeustion threads when theirs a qeustion and answers team.

ye right da noob forum, forgot to look, there, cuse i dont look into the armor making forums, thx!

Here's a demo of the menu, with Devils...Monsters... from the Halo soundtrack.

Forge, Multiplayer (The server part anyway), Account, Credits, and Quit work.
The Account shows you the mail/pm thing I'm working on.

Download

iizahsum said:

Edit that wasnt me dude.

Very nice dude. If you want a another character/armor I have some you may be interested in. Made for GameMaker as well. Just PM me.

- Adulese

could someone take a screeny of it, cous meh lappy crashe d:S And now i'm working with Mac, so i cant really see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back