Halo Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rid3r

Guess what? Halo Apocalypse is undergoing a huge transformation to 3D! YAY!

Actually, no. It's still 2D. But I am adding a ton of new things to it, and the Winter Demo should finally be released on Jan 2nd. For now, here's a "teaser" for you.

http://64digits.com/users/jsorgeagames/Hal...ypse_Teaser.zip

It has some screenshots, music, information, and the story. And a 6.31 megabyte mp3 I call "Mjolnir Mix" from the Halo 2 soundtrack. So watch out, 56Kers.

Some new features planned for Halo Apoc:
> Multiplayer system
> Missions system
> Way better AI
> Kills system

Please tell me if the teaser is OK or just plain bad (sorry about the lack of a small demo).

Rid3r said:
Guess what? Halo Apocalypse is undergoing a huge transformation to 3D! YAY!

Actually, no. It's still 2D. But I am adding a ton of new things to it, and the Winter Demo should finally be released on Jan 2nd. For now, here's a "teaser" for you.

http://64digits.com/users/jsorgeagames/Hal...ypse_Teaser.zip

It has some screenshots, music, information, and the story. And a 6.31 megabyte mp3 I call "Mjolnir Mix" from the Halo 2 soundtrack. So watch out, 56Kers.

Some new features planned for Halo Apoc:
> Multiplayer system
> Missions system
> Way better AI
> Kills system

Please tell me if the teaser is OK or just plain bad (sorry about the lack of a small demo).

Teaser is just plain bad. Sorry i cant close it if i try manually it will freeze if i press quit it doesnt work. I can only see screenshots. Sound doesnt work for me. Can we still unlock Santa Hats in full game? Is it downloadable?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea why it would not work. The manual shutting down with the Escape key or X button is not supposed to work, but the quit works perfectly for me. The music should be playing too...

It's okay if you think it's bad... I would too if it wasn't mine. And yes, the Santa hat will be an unlockable in the game, there's no reason to take it out. But maybe you'll only able to earn it in a certain snowy level. The game will be downloadable on Jan. 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back