Halo Armour help

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanairsoft

Hi everyone i'm new here and all I want to do is make spartan armour to play airsoft in I already know how to harden the Pepakura to work for airsoft (i'm using fiberglass) but I need help getting the armour printed mainly because I have a mac and the Pepakura viewer is for only windows so yeah its a problem and also how would I scale it to fit me (i'm 5'8 and 126 pounds) so any and all help is greatly appreciated and if anyone is willing to build me armour in my size that i can use for airsoft Im willing to spend 200$ max

You guys atleast could tell him that 200$ is about cost of materials alone for single suit. Work is going to be propably 4 times that number. So doubt you will find anyone who would build you armor for that price.

As for airsoft, like other people pointed out, not allowed to talk. Fiberglass that won't hold 3 joules aint safe.

You guys atleast could tell him that 200$ is about cost of materials alone for single suit. Work is going to be propably 4 times that number. So doubt you will find anyone who would build you armor for that price.

As for airsoft, like other people pointed out, not allowed to talk. Fiberglass that won't hold 3 joules aint safe.

There was no need to bump this, guys. It was a week old thread on a beat-to-death subject.

And if you think $200 will cover the cost of materials to build a suit, you're going to have a hard time. I'm about $7-800 into my (pretty much finished) build currently.

And if you think $200 will cover the cost of materials to build a suit, you're going to have a hard time. I'm about $7-800 into my (pretty much finished) build currently.
Well sure depending how far you want to take it, my (foam) first spartan costed me about 300€, tools included. Your methods and materials are different from mine, so is the level of detail and how accurate in grandscheme of things you want to make it.

Meanwhile my friend did his space marine costume for same price as my spartan, which still mindboggles the hell out me, that suit is massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back