Halo Band

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i am in concert band at my school and guess what we are playing................the halo 3 theme its epic we played today and it sounded awsome i play baritone and our part was kewl we made it sound so dark and scary but at the same time powerful

i know there is a post on halo moments but have any halo moments happend to u at school?

Yeah at our school we have 2 bands: Concert Band and Wind Ensemble (aka Advanced Band). Both of those bands are automatically in the Pep Band, the band that plays at home football and basketball games. Our teacher gave out the Halo 2 theme to everyone for Pep Band and so now we sing/play the song at every game! It is so cool! If I could only finish my armor quicker then I could wear that to Pep Band and use my trumpet as a gun! :cool: That would make band history. It would be epic!

Dude! Sweet! :lol: That's so awesome. I'd love to learn the guitar solo on my tuba. If I were to teach that to my section next year for the football games it would be so freakin epic. Unfortunently my band directors are all old farts and don't let us play any cool music at all :cautious:

Lol... the only Halo moment I've had (besides being asked to play the piano bits for said Halo 3 theme for the orchestra: don't I feel special?) at school or anything was when we were playing Academic Challenge (quiz-bowl type thing) and the question started out with something about Norse myths and armor and I buzzed and go MJOLNIR about six words into the question, it was right and I looked like a complete nerd. Ahh, halo...

Oh, and someone came in once with a Rubies helmet. Looked stupid.

Dang, we're stuck playing the indiana jones theme :p
I saw the letters M and C and was all like "Master Cheif!", and the ganster kids gave me a scary look. They were all like o_O and I got kinda scared.

P.S. I play the Trombone

ohh, Can you ask where your director found the composition? I've asked my director if we could play it, and he thinks it's really cool, but we can't find a normal band composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back