Halo Before halo, secret W.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toacrabman

I decided to make a totally B.A. looking weapon that was cut from the final version of Halo CE. Its about halfway done, but before I reveal what it is, I thought I would let you guys guess what I am modeling.

Heres a Hint:

Aim
Fire
Reload
Repeat

And when somebody does guess it, I guess I have to post a pic as its required for some reason. Even if it was a thread about something theoretical, or a concept, which you cant take a picture of.

I dont care about finding out how to take a screenshot of a 3D model, so im just going to take a crappy picture of my computer with it on the screen. Good enough?

dont you aim, fire, reload, and repeat with every gun in the game? what might help is how many times you fire.....

Well thats kind of obvious, the hint is actually pretty simple, as it is PRINTED ON THE GUN in question.

Also no other gun has that on it.

Think harder.

A flamethrower is a better guess than the first one, (every gun in halo because they all use ammo) which was pretty bad.

Of course you dont exactly aim with a flamethrower.

Remember it is printed on the side of the gun, Im pretty sure theres only one gun with that printed on it.

"weapon that was cut from the final version of Halo CE."

Dunno about you guys, but my version of Halo has a rocket launcher in it :p

go back and watch halo before halo. Its an Anti-air Rocket launcher, do i really need to be that specific.

OMG! 777th post

aim fire reload repeat? I'd say sniper but that isn't something I expect to be written on anything. DMR is multishot, Spartan laser?

So people can stop guessing.

Rr.png

Finally someone else who knows what that is!

Seriously Its awesome.

Also please note the gigantic muzzle break at the back, which saves anyone standing behind you a facemelting death, as it is closed in the back, and diverts the backblast, dissipating it out of the sides.

As for the model:

So far I only need to finish adding the handle, the backblast cancelling thing, and the shoulder rest.

My guess was going to be the gravity gun but that would have been way off. That launcher looks like it could destroy a phantom with one shot.

looks kinda like a stinger missile launcher in my opinion. I never really liked the rocket launcher design to be honest, but I'm a long range kinda guy.

As for an official name, the Halopedia lists an M19 B, Surface to air missile launcher, and is also refered to as the counterpart of the normal rocket launcher, just like the one in the youtube video. Its also shoulder fired.

Im pretty sure this is the M19 B

M19B SSAM...last time I checked

But the design fits the description of a Anaconda launcher better.

i was gonna guess the gravity rifle
which was cut from CE but the tags are still there
and it could have had those words written in covy on the side...maybe?

anyway, looks awesome
(where can i get me one?)
CJ

I am modeling one right now :D

I might restart, and just model the big boxy looking part, and the muzzle brake, so all you need to add is a giant PVC pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back