Halo black ops fan film

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickrtickr

Member DIN
S259
Hey 405th i am planning on making a short film (at most 15 minutes) for halo (5, Xbox one)

here is a short trailer i made.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO I'm laughing to hard to right more Can't wait to see more

LMAO I'm laughing to hard to right more Can't wait to see more

thanks this was just my kind of; if you want to be part of this trailer you kind of thing.

but ya i really wish that i had a few other spartans or odsts closer to my location to shoot with but oh well i have to work with what iv got.

here is a new update image for my vis effects.

previshud_zps2467a8ad.jpg

Attachments

• previshud_zps2467a8ad.jpg
    previshud_zps2467a8ad.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 155
I like it, but I think the HUD needs to be busier with a lot more random info.

You could also throw HUD images onto a close-up of your eye to differentiate it from the Iron man concept.

I like it, but I think the HUD needs to be busier with a lot more random info.

You could also throw HUD images onto a close-up of your eye to differentiate it from the Iron man concept.

that is actually the idea, the image is just a test to see if i can manage the concept at all.

Also I don't think ou can carry 236 rounds for the sniper and have that big of a clip xD come on people he said concept! I like it.

well hang on there ember you might if you have like a large bag with you, I should know think about odst's and how long they might be in the field got to have a lot of ammo, or Jorge's chain gun.

and as a test piece it's great. kinda like the one some one posted and i'll be using if I find out who did it i'll put him in the credits.

yea true, but he is doing a Spartan that isn't carrying a chain gun, so my point is valid, but over all yes I like his design, it came out rather well.

yea true, but he is doing a Spartan that isn't carrying a chain gun, so my point is valid, but over all yes I like his design, it came out rather well.

well then look at halo CE's truth and recanlision how ever you put it. one sniper rilfe with over what was it 52 mag's that's 52x4 which is 208 rounds so he could carry all that ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back