Halo CE Anniversary LTD green Vinyl soundtrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I must have that as well. Although I have nothing that will play it, but it's still Halo and it's something I want in my collection! XD

Yes, I must have that as well. Although I have nothing that will play it, but it's still Halo and it's something I want in my collection! XD

Haha yeah. I have mine pre-ordered , but its on back order ! I do have a record player to play it on , but I will NOT be playing it that often taking a chance you scratch it .

I saw something like this at Hobby Lobby and I just might have to get one to display it in -

FI3XFR8Gf1zHzBT.jpg

It's SOOO funny that you posted that picture of the frame because last night I was talking to my buddy at work and told him about the Halo record and that even though I don't have a record player, I still want it and that I want to just frame it and may end up framing it with my Halo Anniversary poster! LOL

I pre-ordered mine before the 20th, and I actually received it on the 15th! Not sure how that works.

I don't have a record player either, but I do plan on getting one eventually. I have an almost complete collection of John Williams soundtracks that I plan to frame (when I have space to frame them). The best thing about this album is that it also came with a download code so I can still listen to it without the record player or illegally downloading it.

yeah i don't have a record player either but still pretty cool, did they have record players when halo CE came out?

If you guys need any engraved plates, just let me know. I do it for a living.

I'll be contacting you...

I pre-ordered mine before the 20th, and I actually received it on the 15th! Not sure how that works.

I don't have a record player either, but I do plan on getting one eventually. I have an almost complete collection of John Williams soundtracks that I plan to frame (when I have space to frame them). The best thing about this album is that it also came with a download code so I can still listen to it without the record player or illegally downloading it.

Strange....That expalins why its on backorder !

If you guys need any engraved plates, just let me know. I do it for a living.

NICE! I'll have to remember that! :D

Also, with it being on back order, is it still possible to at least get it? I don't want to have something come up later and find out I can no longer get it. I am hoping to order it next check since $25 isn't a bad price and I should be able to spare that. :p

Also...........
that's awesome and of course HaloGoddess is going to get that =D

Have you even SEEN my collection!? XD http://halogoddess.weebly.com/halogoddesss-halo-goodness.html

NICE! I'll have to remember that! :D

Also, with it being on back order, is it still possible to at least get it? I don't want to have something come up later and find out I can no longer get it. I am hoping to order it next check since $25 isn't a bad price and I should be able to spare that. :p

You will get one ........it will just take a seriously long amount of time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back