HALO CE: FOR 360!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, considering I can go to my local gamestop or EBgames and buy it for 10 dollars and save 5 dollars, then use that 5 dollars to buy something else.
Also, saved harddrive space.

You do notice halo 1 and 2 are on the PC and cost like 10-20 dollars? They have online play for free too......as logn as you make a microsoft account on your PC.

Cheaper than paying monthly xbox live fee;s when you just want to play halo 1/2/3 online as your only online game.

Ironcobra3000 said:
Also, saved hard drive space.

Yeah, If you only have a 20 gig HD on your 360, a few of these Xbox games will quickly fill you up.....and if you ever run out of space? guess what, you're deleting those games off of there and losing what you spent 15 dollars on..... Not really worth it : /

AoBfrost said:
You do notice halo 1 and 2 are on the PC and cost like 10-20 dollars? They have online play for free too......as logn as you make a microsoft account on your PC.

Cheaper than paying monthly xbox live fee;s when you just want to play halo 1/2/3 online as your only online game.

Only bad thing is that Halo 2 PC is still Vista-only. If you're like me, a lot of people still haven't upgraded to Vista yet, therefore there's probably not a LOT of people playing Halo 2 PC online.....

Personally, I'm going to keep playing Halo: CE on my 360 via my disk until they decide to make the multiplayer online-capable. IF they do that, then I just might pay 15 bucks for it...

~Epyon

P.S. you do get free themes and picture packs from those games though....Gogo Halo: CE gamer pic :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back