Halo: Combat Evolved Flood Files

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HaloHunterChief, Aug 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

I noticed there aren't many flood files in the 405th so I searched the web and found these I hope u guys enjoy.

2. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

here is a flood carrier form

Attached Files:

3. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

here are some flood combat forms

Attached Files:

AveryChu and TurboCharizard like this.
  4. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard

Good find. I'm a fan of free-handing Flood parts but this'll definitely help build the biomass and help promote me to Gravemind.

HaloHunterChief likes this.
  5. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

here let me see can scrap up some more

AveryChu likes this.
  6. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Scrap away........the more the merrier. I would suggest putting them in the Armory though.

7. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

here is an infection form

Attached Files:

AveryChu likes this.
  8. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

how do u do that Dirtdives

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  9. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

here is keyes inside the proto-gravemind

Attached Files:

10. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

The flood juggernaut from halo 2

Attached Files:

11. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Looks like you'll have to get in contact w/ one of the administrators.....or better yet, Art Andrews directly. I looked at the Armory page and couldn't find a way to add something there if I wanted. It's possible that they want to keep it restricted in order to prevent people from overloading the armory w/ duplicates or people's slight variation of the same armor. It takes up a lot of space to store all of this. Also it keeps finding what you are looking for simpler. Before the "Great Migration" (yes, that is what I'm calling it), the Armory was extensive....and a bit muddled. Clear as mud comes to mind actually. THAT IS NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM CHERRY GUYS!!!!! Don't get me wrong. She did a great job keeping that hodge podge list in as much order as she could but she inherited it, didn't create it, and did the best she could w/ it.

12. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

A Flood Stalker although it is in .biped file type needs 3d max if one of u guys that have 3d max export it as obj file and post it, it would be greatly appreceated

Attached Files:

13. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

If there are any other models u guys want me to post pls say below

14. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

just post them all......

15. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

i'll try to post the special ones cause most the ones I have are in the armory already

16. HaloHunterChief

HaloHunterChief

if u guys r waiting for me to dump my models im not cause it would not be following the title so im making a new thread called modelsssssssssssssss