Halo: Combat Evolved Flood Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloHunterChief

Jr Member
I noticed there aren't many flood files in the 405th so I searched the web and found these I hope u guys enjoy.

Good find. I'm a fan of free-handing Flood parts but this'll definitely help build the biomass and help promote me to Gravemind.

Scrap away........the more the merrier. I would suggest putting them in the Armory though.

how do u do that Dirtdives

Looks like you'll have to get in contact w/ one of the administrators.....or better yet, Art Andrews directly. I looked at the Armory page and couldn't find a way to add something there if I wanted. It's possible that they want to keep it restricted in order to prevent people from overloading the armory w/ duplicates or people's slight variation of the same armor. It takes up a lot of space to store all of this. Also it keeps finding what you are looking for simpler. Before the "Great Migration" (yes, that is what I'm calling it), the Armory was extensive....and a bit muddled. Clear as mud comes to mind actually. THAT IS NOT TAKING ANYTHING AWAY FROM CHERRY GUYS!!!!! Don't get me wrong. She did a great job keeping that hodge podge list in as much order as she could but she inherited it, didn't create it, and did the best she could w/ it.

A Flood Stalker although it is in .biped file type needs 3d max if one of u guys that have 3d max export it as obj file and post it, it would be greatly appreceated

Attachments

• Flood Stalker.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 337
if u guys r waiting for me to dump my models im not cause it would not be following the title so im making a new thread called modelsssssssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back