Halo Community Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
A community night sounds good, not sure about a clan. But whether we're playing with fellow 405th-ers or racing against HaloTracks, I still don't really want to get Into a car with you, Arioch lol

You know whats scarier? I was a cop for 7 years, lol! You should have been in a patrol car with me if you really wanted to crap yourself haha!

In game it either works perfect or not at all. Oh well, at least I get to respawn and try again...

When my Xbox gets back from the shop im friending all of YOU MHAHWAHAW

Unless you don't want me too in which case I completly understand.

BTW GAME NIGHT FTW ROFL LMAO :D

I definitely wouldn't mind some sort of game night. Maybe, HOPEFULLY, I can get enough people to play test my maps. I LOVE forging and I keep making maps like there is no tomorrow! XD haha I recently just finished one for BTB and could use 15 more people. :p

Maybe we could have two get togethers every month, one night we will play tons of matchmaking and the second we will play a custom game built by our greatest forgers. Not pointing any fingers or anything ^ I pointed with a triangle

I definitely wouldn't mind some sort of game night. Maybe, HOPEFULLY, I can get enough people to play test my maps. I LOVE forging and I keep making maps like there is no tomorrow! XD haha I recently just finished one for BTB and could use 15 more people. :p
I too have a bunch of maps that need play testing and would love to be actually able to play them! :D

i will join you in this forge map game night thing =P just say when it is and what time for people on west coast =P

An article on the event is being written by those who put the tournament on. If anyone would like to share your favorite moments from either the tournament or the custom games with 343 let me know and I will pass it on.

If you'd like to share a screenshot or an amazing clip, be sure to include a
sentence or two that describes who is playing in the shot/clip and why you liked
it. If you'd like to share a story, that's fine too!

Yo, I'm up for a 405th game night. Just send me an invite whenever you can.

As for sharing anything about the tourney... does it HAVE to be positive? I'm pretty sure everyone here was "positive" of the games we played... :p

But in all seriousness, how long do we have? Sadly the tourney matches in my Theater mode are gone, no way to get any SS's or clips. Anyway someone can post them on their Fileshare so the rest of us can download them? Thanks!

I think the only fun things we had to share was all the training sessions and the game where we took our winning shame picture lol

I have been informed that we had two people who were winners of the random prize drawings.

Member: workbook51; XBL: Da3BDR
Member: HaloGoddes; XBL: XGC Halo Goddes

Check your XBL messages to collect your prizes... Congratulations.

Hello all,

Hitmonchan crafted an excellent writeup for the Halo Community
Tournament. You can find it here:

http://halo.bungie.org/misc/HCT/

We hope you and your community members enjoy it, and we definitely
want to do another event sometime in the future. We'll keep you
informed.

Thanks again for your help and participation.

Daniel

(ncsuDuncan)

I'm shocked I was picked! haha

So what do I win?? o_O I have not recieved anything. Do I have to pick my prize?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back