Halo Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarzakAzur

Hi I just wanted to show you a little draw I made after my girlfriend ask me to.

med_gallery_2943_79_2335147.jpg

My girlfriend was finding funny to see the chief and the easter egg bunny taking tea together.

I will try to post some other one that I have made.

Sorry if it not in the right place didnt know where to put this.

Pat

Garzak said:
Hi I just wanted to show you a little draw I made after my girlfriend ask me to.

med_gallery_2943_79_2335147.jpg

My girlfriend was finding funny to see the chief and the easter egg bunny taking tea together.

I will try to post some other one that I have made.

Sorry if it not in the right place didnt know where to put this.

Pat

wow great drawing dear .

you girlfriend were must happy that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
So like I said here is a other one.

med_gallery_2943_79_1474783.jpg

This is again my girlfriend who love to see MC with peach has a groupy.

Pat

HA love this one TOO :lol

You should draw Master Chief kicking the ass of an ODST, while saying "Wannabe SPARTAN!!!"

that would hilaruios. :lol

Alex spartan177 said:
HA love this one TOO :lol

You should draw Master Chief kicking the ass of an ODST, while saying "Wannabe SPARTAN!!!"

that would hilaruios. :lol

or one where he is bench pressing a car, that would be gold

Thanks and I will certainly give a thought to those idea. This would be really funny to see.

Pat

Alex spartan177 said:
You should make your own COMICS!!!

I already think of this but I'm not very good in creating story. I would certainly prefer to draw a existing story.

Pat

Garzak said:
I already think of this but I'm not very good in creating story. I would certainly prefer to draw a existing story.

Pat

Thats OK, I said that because you draw very good

you are very good. Can you teach me some. I have the basic skill of drawing and still learning.(drawing items in the "real world")

Thanks for the comment. Me to I still learning and the best way to perfection your self is to continue to draw and Im not a very good teacher when it come to draw.

But I would be really interest if someone have a fanfic of halo and he would want to see it in BD still (like Halo BD) and I could post it on the 405th after.

O and here is a another one.

med_gallery_2943_79_759322.jpg

Use some of your idea.

Pat

Thanks, I will try to keep them coming.

But If someone have a fanfic of halo that he want to see in image just have to pm.

Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back