Halo Ds Coming Soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I emailed you several days ago at the address listed in your profile. You have multiple ways of getting into contact with members of TriBlox and access to lists of information regarding credit for these sprites.

I'm not bashing your idea, I like the idea of a hand-held Halo game, but you still need to go through the proper channels to do it. It's not just a legal thing, giving proper credit and asking permission (even if it's not technically necessary) shows respect and encourages others to cooperate with you.

In the mean time, I would like some information about this game. You've really only given bare-bones information on it and I'm interested.

The Halo: DS Project was abandoned due to licensing, sales, and copyright issues. It is no longer in production, and a DS version of halo will most likely never be released.

Last edited by a moderator:
jxkiller5 said:
The Halo: DS Project was abandoned due to licensing, sales, and copyright issues. It is no longer in production, and a DS version of halo will most likely never be released.

Yay! In my opinion, we don't need an E rated game to increase Halo sales. It's doing well enough on XBOX, amiright?

In all honesty, even if it were made, I think making it for the DS would be kind of dumb. Making an Xbox Live Indie game would be much better, as it's already on the Xbox. But, I don't know much of the legal stuff, so, you could totally just ignore this post. lol

lol i just thought of this... for copyright reasons you could call it HALOH!!!...and then there would be a MASTER CHIEFTAIN.... hahaha

Lmnospartan said:
lol i just thought of this... for copyright reasons you could call it HALOH!!!...and then there would be a MASTER CHIEFTAIN.... hahaha

They have intellectual property rights, so it'd still get shot down anyways.

So was the "Halo: DS project cancelled" thing meant for this or the other Halo: DS mod on YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back