Halo: Dust And Echoes - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it doesn't run into my ow filming dates, i could o some filmung for you, i have three odsts that would probably be willing

That would be great but they cant be in odst armor (even thought they where odst they where not fully suited because of the need to exit the ship so quickly) Just about any camo will do though. AND! here is another update on my model th_poa2.jpg

Oh yeah son! thats right :) kinda proud of my first 3d model...Think I might try a little bump mapping, never know :) The background is just a placeholder for now everything else was made by yours truly th_poa4.jpg

mechanicalgriff said:
Oh yeah son! thats right :) kinda proud of my first 3d model...Think I might try a little bump mapping, never know :) The background is just a placeholder for now everything else was made by yours truly th_poa4.jpg

0.0 OMG! You have to let me get a copy of this, its F**king amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
sooo...worked a little more and got random planet x almost finished and some other little thing I don't remember what its called? anyone know what that round ring thing is called? :) (did all modeling and texturing myself) th_planetx.jpg th_halothering.jpg

mechanicalgriff said:
sooo...worked a little more and got random planet x almost finished and some other little thing I don't remember what its called? anyone know what that round ring thing is called? :) (did all modeling and texturing myself) th_planetx.jpg th_halothering.jpg

The planet is called Threshold

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an old hand at script writing... just tell me what you're after, give me a good idea as to what you have planned (or just what you may be interested in having), and I'll try my best...

I would pm you but apparently I cannot for some strange reason is there an alternative method I can get into contact with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back