Status
Not open for further replies.

BasicChief 117

With the up coming Halo Infinite I figure its time to start preparing,

I am not sure what they are going to call the armor type yet, but as far as most can tell its a remixed throw back to Halo 2's Mjolnir Mark IV, anyway here is the link of the model on Thingiverse

Master Chief Halo infinite by ChristopherTV

it is a 3D printable model, I tired to pepakura it and unfold it but there are so many polygon its seems quite impossible to do if any one is able to do a pepakura would appreciate if you share it.

full

full

full

I am not sure what they are going to call the armor type yet, but as far as most can tell its a remixed throw back to Halo 2's Mjolnir Mark IV, anyway here is the link of the model on Thingiverse

it is a 3D printable model, I tired to pepakura it and unfold it but there are so many polygon its seems quite impossible to do if any one is able to do a pepakura would appreciate if you share it.

full

full

full
your images dont seem to be working

I am not sure what they are going to call the armor type yet, but as far as most can tell its a remixed throw back to Halo 2's Mjolnir Mark IV

full

full

full

It's been pretty much confirmed, it will be a gen.3 mark COO. It will have all the advancements of the halo 4 and 5 gen 2 armor but has more protection and clasic look live the previous gen.1 armors

It's been pretty much confirmed, it will be a gen.3 mark COO. It will have all the advancements of the halo 4 and 5 gen 2 armor but has more protection and clasic look live the previous gen.1 armors

So its gonna be a huge mash up?

full

full

full
Definitely second on that pepakura unfold, that would be awesome

I've been looking at this file since it first emerged and it does looks very well detailed but it was first created when the reveal trailer came out and its not been updated recently with the new trailer out showing more details from the back of the helmet but it does seem fairly detailed.

I've loaded up (part 8) of the sliced version which can fit 200x200 sized print bed but the files do not seem the best to print with but I will eventually either print this or wait until the talented model maker Xtremenoob finishes up his version but he will likely be molding & casting his helmet rather than releasing the files.

The link to the thread showing Xtremenoob's work.

Attachments

• infinite chief back.PNG
    infinite chief back.PNG
    67.1 KB · Views: 532
  • infinite chief front.PNG
    infinite chief front.PNG
    64.5 KB · Views: 557
  • infinite chief print.PNG
    infinite chief print.PNG
    179.1 KB · Views: 465
Status
Not open for further replies.