Halo Infinite Weapon Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am iso of a set of files for the infinite sidekick pistol. Does anyone have a set of files designed for it to 3d print or is it on anyone's list of models to design?

I am not aware of anyone here that has modeled the sidekick yet.

There are casts out there.
where as casts are available i would also like to be print and make attachments of my own to go with different styles of kit. Having 2 m6socoms currently on my current odst and having 2 spartan kits as well a future marine or odst kit in the works for family buying raw casts at 150+ each gets to be very non-friendly to the budget

Hey I started making 3d models for the sidekick as well as the bulldog in Fusion360 a while ago for a personal project, I stopped working on them for a while now due to university commitments I needed to make. But hopefully I can finish them up soon, need to make corrections to the sidekick as the body's geometry is a little messed up so I'll probably fix that in blender or something. I was actually hoping to release the 3d files on here, would it still be possible to make use of something like an .obj file for 3d printing?

Anyway here are some screenshots/renders for those interested and hopefully I can get started working on them again, I would really like to texture them and animate them :)

Attachments

• 79430000-885c-4210-b306-d01ba5696b9e.PNG
    79430000-885c-4210-b306-d01ba5696b9e.PNG
    257.5 KB · Views: 1,968
  • sidekickcapture1.PNG
    sidekickcapture1.PNG
    356.3 KB · Views: 260
  • SidekickPistol_2021.png
    SidekickPistol_2021.png
    236.4 KB · Views: 260
I see im nopt the only one making the infinite weapons in fusion XD I think your bulldog looks a lot better than mine, especially in the pistol grip areab
1614468539664.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back