halo items for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

John2daextreme

alrite i got these couple things im wanting to get rid of i hope it is ok to post this stuff for sale on here but i have a halo 3 scout helmet it still needs work done to it and then i got a halo 2 odst helmet its almost done maybe a little more work it shouldnt take much to finish it then i got a halo reach noble 6 helmet it was casted with smooth cast 320 plastic it was painted a gun metal grey it has been weathered battle damaged and the visor also has been battle damaged then i got a halo reach carter shoulder 2 emile shoulder these were made out of eva foam the carter shoulder needs to be painted and strapping added and the 2 emile shoulders needs strapping added to them and then i got a set cqc shoulders built out of eva foam as well they have been painted and strapping have been added to them already. if anybody wud like pics of these props i got you can go to photobucket.com http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad114/john2daextreme/ and this should let u see all the dif items im wanting to get rid of just let me know my email is transformer9580@ahoo.com
john2daextreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back