halo Jasman toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartanx360

hey, I have an question

I'm from belgium and i was looking on amazon for a halo plasma rifle or pistol from jasman toys, when i wanted to order one it said: this can't be shipped to your country (--_--*)

you can't find this in belgium. so my question is: how much does it cost where you are, and are you willing to ship this to me? (and how much does that cost)

thanks in advance

Lets see, Amazon wants... Holy &%#*. I got my plasma pistols for $40ish, and there might still be some avaible locally too. Shipping will involve one important question, do you want it MISB? If you just want the weapon itself, that will drastically reduce shipping costs. Alternatively, for deparptments on amazon, select 'international shipping.' Anything in that department should ship to you.

Most likely the reason it won't ship to you is the same reason it isn't sold in your area. Many countries have serious restrictions on selling or shipping anything even remotely resembling a firearm. I'm not familiar with the laws in Belgium but you may want to look into. Particularly you should look into it before requesting someone on the site ship you something that can't be sold in your location.

Alright. Does anyone from england know if they sell it in londen? I'm going for a weekend to londen.

Also, thank you all for your advice (i was a little scared to ask this thread question)

Go to the convention FACTS in Gent ;) I've seen a few laying there. Alot of sellers had them.

It doesnt sell international to me. Wat is misb? I prefer the lowest cost :p

Ebay is too expensieve i looked
MISB=Mint In Sealed Box. If you are a collector who displays things it is important. If you are taking it out of the box right away, not so much. I think that one or two of the two packs of the pistols are floating around. Those apparently do not have the cool looking LED light though. I have been doing a bit of googling on shipping to belgium but have yet to see any firearms restrictions, but you might want to find that out for yourself before hand.

Toywiz.com is they way to go:D Just look in the halo section^^ They got everything! I have ordered about 6 different halo figures there:)

You could make some using pepakura.

Im not a collector. I want to play with it. And if i make them in pep they wil NEVER be as awesome as the toys. But you can close this thread. I have found another way to get them.

Thank you all so much for your time and effort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back