Halo Machinima (SNN) Character List!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImaGonnaGetYou said:
I know what you mean...right now :cautious:

Try recording again, with as little of an accent as possible. My computer screws up accents a lot of the time. It doesn't conform well to regular use, I guess. :p

If you need to, you can wait until tomorrow. As long as I get everyone's rehearsal by wednesday, then everything is fine.

EDIT for Friendly: Dibs acknowledged.

lol i have an accent? well i tried a low tone voice so....eh.
Yeah sure, i'll try recording again and send it to u some time
(goin for the 2nd game insider :p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good, then.

Good luck.

I'm going to sleep, now. 2 am, and I haven't gotten a decent rest in forever.

Byes!

Uhh...I kind of had to do some work arounds...stupid Vista....if I can get it work great if not I'll be buying a new mic from walmart....

EDIT: It now works...now I'm going to get some sleep...sent you some horrible tryouts,but I might try again later and maybe my bro will have a go.

Alright GonnaGetYou! you know i asked before so i wanna either try out police officer or the bad guy.

this is goin to be great.

Ok ill send a tryout as soon as kaya finishes putting the driver stuff on my vista laptop. Hope i get in. (i soud really high pitch on the mic lol)

I would like to be part of this, I have a webcam mic and if that dosen't work I can buy one. Weterman might be cool.

Only a few main spots still remain. I have yet to receive shadow's rehearsal, Friendly's rehearsal, and kerotan's rehearsal.

Good luck, guys!

My brother's tryout has been sent...he was hoping for one of the game insider's,but they both seem to be taken...

Oh, crap! My try-out! FRICK!

EDIT: Audition sent. As for a name, I would like to be called... I don't know. Maybe I could have absolutely no name at all.

"We now go to our weatherman,... uh, what's your name?"

"Well, I really don't have a name. People usually just call me 'weatherman'."

I just got an e-mail with two different voice recordings, but it didn't say whose it was. If I don't find out who it was, I'm going to have to delete it and move on.

Score! I'm so excited to start working... and I came up with a name! You can call me Hugh Jass.

By the way, which voice did you like better?

Friendly said:
Score! I'm so excited to start working... and I came up with a name! You can call me Hugh Jass.

By the way, which voice did you like better?

This machinima will have NO CURSING. At all.

Please change the name, thanks.

EDIT: Monkey, L.J. is fine.

Air_Force_Spartans said:
do you have need of a tech info guy? I spend most of my day (when im not studing or in class) here and on tech websites.

Not really, but we might have one of those economical discussion people later, if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back