Halo Mark VI master chief Armour Build (starting up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
now I made a costume of what I thought master chief should look like in the halo game after halo infinite but, I haven't made halo 4/5 master chief
so anyway, I decided to make it

Last edited:
now I made a costume of what I thought master chief should look like in the halo game after halo infinite but, I haven't made halo 4/5 master chief which is every one's favourite and if it's not than no one likes you and your wrong. so anyway, I decided to make it
Hey sax092 , great to see you've got a build going, but we don't discriminate on these forums. There's gamers/makers of many different generations here that grew up with and love different, or all, stages of the Halo games. No problem at all saying that the 4/5 Chief is your favourite, but it's not fair to antagonize others with a different opinion.

Hey sax092 , great to see you've got a build going, but we don't discriminate on these forums. There's gamers/makers of many different generations here that grew up with and love different, or all, stages of the Halo games. No problem at all saying that the 4/5 Chief is your favourite, but it's not fair to antagonize others with a different opinion.
it was a bit of a joke

I haven't made halo 4/5 master chief which is every one's favourite and if it's not than no one likes you and your wrong.
Hello sax092. Several members have "reported" this post as they feel it violates the rules and intention of our community to be Respectful to all other members, no matter what their favorite armor set is, or their preferred building medium and style. You have already been warned once by me about maintaining a courteous and respectful attitude on these Forums. I see you have attempted to dismiss any concerns brought by other members about this statement and your attitude as "it's just a joke." Please understand that that reasoning is not acceptable around here, and something being "A Joke" does not prevent it from being disrespectful.

In the future maintain a respectful and courteous attitude here and refrain from this sort of "humor."

Hello sax092. Several members have "reported" this post as they feel it violates the rules and intention of our community to be Respectful to all other members, no matter what their favorite armor set is, or their preferred building medium and style. You have already been warned once by me about maintaining a courteous and respectful attitude on these Forums. I see you have attempted to dismiss any concerns brought by other members about this statement and your attitude as "it's just a joke." Please understand that that reasoning is not acceptable around here, and something being "A Joke" does not prevent it from being disrespectful.

In the future maintain a respectful and courteous attitude here and refrain from this sort of "humor."
kay will keep this in mind

there i changed the text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back