Halo Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being official has nothing to do with a group of prop makers from a single site collaborating on a movie. What makes the big difference is resources and inclination.

This is a really cool idea. this would be awsome to show off what the members of the 405th can do!! For example at the comic con or something. I was planning on making my own series on youtube when im done with my halo 3 ODST. This is a good offer.

Hey, im kinda young too, but i can make some kick butt armor, cuz if a halo fan movie is goin on, im going to be a part of it one way or another.(oh, and i know someone who can make some awesome music for it, he's on my programming team.)

LOL go ask bungie after were done: I haz recon now?

spartan1234 said:
or we could do the fall of reach,wich has atleast70-75 spartans

yeah, im working on that in the netherlands, but more like a trailer, im making a grunt costumeand plasma pistol, and some other ppl i spoke to are prepared to help me

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan1234 said:

Well in fact, for Fall of the Reach... there was less than 30 Spartans... (32-33 Spartan survived the augmentation process, 3 got sent away for Oni mission "Cole Protocol" and a couple of them died (Sam at least).

Sorry to burst your bubble... :p

I agree with what you are saying about proper props and state regiments, but you need a map that places the members locations like the United States Colonial Marine Corps fan website. When I get my ODST armor done, if you need an ODST I'm game but I'm in alaska and I hope my armor is good enough for Elite and movies status just give me time.

spartan1234 said:

Actually 75 Spartans were chosen, 32 made it through the genetic alertations, 28 were alive at the time that the Covies attacked Reach. 3 of them stayed behind to destroy Nav data on a ship that was still docked leaving 25 that were sent to the planet and 21 that survived the fall when their Pelican was hit by enemy fire.

Heh, thought u should know.

You forget about the 3 spartans from the Cole Protocal book that are still behind ememy lines their still alive guys. And according to the Halo Wars game, there is still 3 more spartans still alive on the Spirit Of Fire in cryo still young and very much in their prime on their way back to earth.

The Cole Protocal took place 10 years prior to the events at Reach though. So they could have been with the Spartans that died on reach.

There are total 9 SPARTAN-IIs alive.

John, Maria, Dante, Fred, Linda + 3 in cole protocol + 1 I don't really remember...

A lot of them died in Reach.

The 3 Spartans in Halo Wars are a setting breaker. They don't match with any of the other settings, so you shouldn't count them(the same thing like that they have energy shields on ther MK-4)

75 trainees > 33 graduates > 3 'MIA' + 1 WIA stated in Ghosts of Onyx and messages to the universe thingy >29 Spartans left during REACH events > 3 in space, 26 on the ground > Outcome events of reach and first strike > 5 spartans > Fred, Will, Linda, Kelly join Kurt on Onxy > John goes to Delta halo and we all know the rest.

I think that about sums it up. Too bad not all the information is as coherent as it should be, even in Fall of Reach alone, several of the dates in the book were messed up.

Me and my friends were actually planning to make a halo movie, but since were all still in high school, that would be very hard to do. so we decided to make a halo move with a team of spartens that (we haven't figured out how quite yet) somehow go back in time to planet earth during our time. it might sound stupid, but it would be a lot easier because we don't have the equipment to get to fancy....

Unless spartans = mjolnir armour, then it is in fact time to get fancy with your movie. There's some guys that made a bunch of episodes about a bunch of marines and odst's on REACH during the glassing, I believe the youtube acount was wolfmaster555. It's not cannon and not perfect but it shows how you can get closer to your objective without in fact getting to fancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back