Halo Mythic Map Pack Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

antzombie280

Jr Member
Hahaha i picked up my copy of Special Edition Halo Wars, and I looked up the mythic maps on ebay
guess how much they were going for? $10....$20.....$30....????

but yep, i sold them for $50 on ebay, no joke

Mythic Map Pack

so I got a Special Edition Halo Wars for $35 technically

congratulations you have discovered ebay... where people buy things really cheap or over priced... would you like a cookie?

I bought and resold codes after the european release on ebay, made some good money, was selling for about 75$ a pop.

-Doom

DreadMullet said:
congratulations you have discovered ebay... where people buy things really cheap or over priced... would you like a cookie?

that was unnecesary....

but yeah, i sell on ebay all the time. Map codes coming out in less than a week and selling for
$50 is pretty cool tho.

$75 eh? I shouldda list them for more :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see why people pay 5 - 8 times the normal price for the maps when they will be out in a few weeks.

Its not like your getting this super awesome exclusive sneak peek at something. You are getting 3 maps, 2 of which suck.

Well when Halo Wars was launched around the world, the US was behind a few days. That window set high prices for americans who wanted the maps early, so it was essentially a sneak peek as they weren't due for another week or so. I don't think you'll have much luck with sellling a code up at the 70's anymore though.

-Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back