Halo odst armor foam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconater200

Hey everybody! I am very very new to makeing halo armor. I have gotten some templates to start me out. I joined 405th a little late so I already have some done. I have the chest peice done and I also have the shoulder peices done. Now I'm Looking for a really good guide on a cool helmet. The one in the template was super stupid haha. But thanks guys!

Armory is you best bet. I used the "odst3ETTER foam helm" gotta say it turned out nice one i got the size right.

Baconater200 Welcome to the the 405th.....the paint is a matter of choice and only you can come to the decision of what color your build will be......and just remember, it is paint and if you don't like it, repaint it. Or even a 3rd time till you feel you have the color you want.

Welcome to the 405th. I'd recommend doing a pep helmet so that the detail is all there. I've seen some ok foam helmets but pep helmets have always looked better to me because of the detail. You can modify almost any pep file to work with foam if you have an understanding of the way it all works if you're dead set on making a foam helmet though. Just have to do some modifications. Go to the armory and search for odst templates and in the threads that show up there should be one with a zip file that has everything you may need.

Good luck with your build and don't forget to post pics of your work. Without pics it's like it never happened. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back