HALO ODST Diorama - New Mombasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another element of the scenery : the plants ! The New Mombasa is a city with a bit of greenery, so let's give it credit.

Like always, I drew the plans on AutoCAD then I started the laser cutting in 3mm MDF.
cdMDnHM.jpg

Then I start the assembly and gluing.
AJ6tl2B.jpg

I cover everything with expanded PVC.
lvPThK7.jpg

uYqi4MS.jpg

The primer layer for the plant box and also for the plants.
HhyhLFV.jpg

0mEThfS.jpg

And with a little paint, this is the result !
ZsAgkLT.jpg

AFQtB4B.jpg

Just stunned at the intricacy. I seriously believe all of your dioramas need to be sent to eh Halo Museum up at 343. You have got to share this with @misplacedyank, @grimbrotherone, @343postums on Twitter. Deserves to be seen in the Community Spotlight and Updates!

This is very inspiring, I love a good diorama, and this is the best halo one i've seen! Any chance we can get a pic of everything you've done so far? a lot of the old pics in page 17 and before are broken :(

Just stunned at the intricacy. I seriously believe all of your dioramas need to be sent to eh Halo Museum up at 343. You have got to share this with @misplacedyank, @grimbrotherone, @343postums on Twitter. Deserves to be seen in the Community Spotlight and Updates!
It is very kind of you ! I will be sharing my work with them shortly then, thanks for the advice ;)

I really learned a lot just by watching this steadily grow....
I'm glad to hear it and to know that what I'm doing can help other people do the same :)

This is very inspiring, I love a good diorama, and this is the best halo one i've seen! Any chance we can get a pic of everything you've done so far? a lot of the old pics in page 17 and before are broken :(
Thanks a lot !!! Soon ! As soon as I have finished this part, there will be pictures of the whole because 25% will be finished ;)

The police car of the NMPD is finally finished ! It took a lot of work from me but it was worth it, I'm happy with the result !
rvLuh3D.jpg

The heart of the lightup : the Arduino NANO !
rSEPBK2.jpg

And now, the result !
0q2AQZ7.jpg

XkujxDr.jpg

AU1LzpO.jpg

2rzzSpA.jpg

3YtuomM.jpg

Asejfzz.jpg

(The taillights have a lightup too)
m2ZKTx3.jpg

LAxhPrs.jpg

It's so beautiful, well done sir!
Thank you so much ! :)

I never get tired of seeing your updates on this project.
;););)

Now it's time to paint the floor of the diorama.
k1mmqWV.jpg

The primer !
xzfsCDf.jpg

And then the main colors for the "cobblestones" and for the road.
Q8TmsSc.jpg

DDwD6uL.jpg

Then a lit work to get more old and dirty all that for a more realistic result !
DsZ0Vwv.jpg

r7P9iik.jpg

NDvoFTv.jpg

Of course there will be a few more details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back