Halo ODST SOCOM M6C Pistol

Entity

This thread is gonna be about making a blank firing ODST pistol the problem is the design since it seems more closely related with a Glock 17 or 19 and we can build more off that since there is a fully mechanical Glock 17 3D model.

The SOCOM M6C is a semi automatic pistol that holds a total of 12 rounds in one clip as said by Gunnery Sergeant Buck-"wisper quiet with armor peircing rounds"

The Pistol is gonna have many modifications and wont be entirely accurate but at least itll look and feel like a M6C and not a fixed peice. (Now dont get me wrong ive got a few resin casts of it and some foam props and they look amazing but dont work well in live short films i wanna work on)

Since this is gonna be a blank firing pistol it needs to withstand a great deal of pressure so 3d printed materials are gonna be at minimum if possible. So most of the gun is gonna be sourced from a Glock and it has to have a metal barrel otherwise itll be like holding a live grenade.
M6C_SOCOM.png
Screenshot_2020-01-16-20-24-52-1.png
41593-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Entity

There seems to be a problem with 3d printed parts holding up to the force of a 9x19 or a 9mm bullet so im gonna take down the caliber to a .22lr round since they have a very low blast force

Bucky

There seems to be a problem with 3d printed parts holding up to the force of a 9x19 or a 9mm bullet so im gonna take down the caliber to a .22lr round since they have a very low blast force
What material are you printing with? I have some acquaints that use 3D printed upper/lower parts on their Glock 9mm's. They used PETG or ABS though. If you are just using PLA or PLA+ that won't work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.