Halo on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
odst had the beta for reach in it. plus side story, and it was a filler for reach.
Just because it could have beta access to Halo: Xbox One (or 5 or whatever) doesn't mean it'll be anything like ODST. Halo 2 Anniversary is something the majority of the fans have been asking for, including myself.

Just because it could have beta access to Halo: Xbox One (or 5 or whatever) doesn't mean it'll be anything like ODST. Halo 2 Anniversary is something the majority of the fans have been asking for, including myself.

Including me too. Besides, ODST was amazing.

Including me too. Besides, ODST was amazing.

I'm with you there! I loved ODST, and Halo 2. I've had a look at these leaks, and while some bits of information look solid enough, some of them look a little too good to be true, like the whole "Bundle ports of 4 and 3 to Xbox one" thing, don't get me wrong, that would be amazing, but it sounds like too good of a deal. Either way, whether the next game be 2 anniversary, or 5/One (whatever), it's going to be awesome. Personally I'd prefer an Anniversary this year, then 5/One in 2015, really get the big one spot on.

plus I would love if their pilot took place at a live action event where fans are brought in to be able be part of it. like they did for halo 4 only this time it's not what you think it is, and if they put in a side story like they did in combat evolved then they'll let all of us know what that was in the halo 5 trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back